Cute Moments Together

Cameron:

You and Cam were at the beach when he picked you up, running towards the water. He started twirling you around as you laughed at him, calling him a dork and holding on for dear life.

Matt:

You guys were at Matt's house doing a Younow. Well, Matt was doing a Younow. Matt said something stupid and you started giggling. People were asking if you were there and he said yes. "Y/N come heeeerrreeee!" He called. You laughed, going over to him, blowing out your cheeks to give him a kiss. (The guy in this gif looks so much like Matt like-)

Aaron:

You guys were gonna do painting and stuff but Aaron decided to have a little twist on it. As you were getting the paint brushes, he pulled you down, smearing paint on your face. You gasped, throwing some paint on to his shirt. Long story short, you guys got extremely messy.

Nash:

You were huddled on the ground with Nash, a movie displaying on the TV screen. You laid your head on his shoulder, watching the movie and thinking about how lucky you were to be with such a sweet boyfriend. You lifted your head off his shoulder, looking at him. He noticed you staring so he leaned in, kissing your nose softly.

Carter:

You and Carter were having a staring contest, when Carter leaned in kissing your nose first, then your lips, your nose again, your forehead, and finally your lips, making you fall back. He caught you, not breaking the kiss. As you broke apart, you were a blushing mess. "You lost." You squeaked out. He laughed. "You are such a dork Y/N."

Taylor:

Taylor was on the floor while you were on his bed. You both completely forgot why you were even in this position, so you leaned down from the bed and kissed him softly on the lips.

Jack J:

Jack somehow convinced you to go ice skating with him. You had never gone ice skating before and only agreed because he said he would hold on to you. You got on to the rink and held onto Jack like your life depended on it. Which pretty much did. You slipped a little but luckily, he was there to catch you. You regained your balance and looked up at him. He swooped up and gave you a soft kiss.

Jack G:

You were about to fall asleep when you felt a soft impact on your face. Before you could comprehend what happened, your first instinct was to grab another pillow and whack towards the direction that you felt you got hit. You looked beside you to see Jack, whacking you again. You stood up with the pillow, laughing and hitting Jack over and over again until he grabbed your legs, tripping you and kissing your lips.

Hayes:

Hayes got out of school early, surprising you at your school. You didn't expect him to be here so you stopped straight in your tracks. You dropped everything in the hall filled with people and ran towards Hayes. He laughed, picking you up and spinning you around, eventually stopping to give you a kiss.

Shawn:

Shawn was doing a Younow with you and he just finished singing something. You gave a small round of applause, slightly laughing. Shawn broke into a wide smile and leaned over to kiss you. "Okay guys, I have the best girlfriend ever." That made you burst into a bubbly laugh, adding, "And I have the best boyfriend ever."