You meet the other guys

Cameron: He holds you close, protectively. "This is my girlfriend" He says coming right out with it. The guys watch you suspiciously as you soon get uncomfortable. Randomly, one of the guys burps and you all break out into laughter. The room of boys break out into conversation and Cameron smiles down at you with a happy nod.

Nash: You knock on the hotel door, nervous. Nash asked you to visit while he was at magcon so he insisted on you meeting the boys. The door swings open and you see the familiar viner you know as Cameron. "So you're Nash's bae?" He asked smirking. You nod with a shy smile and he yanks you into the room with a laugh. The other boys look at you confused and you stand up straight. "Y/N" Nash yells, running up to you and giving you a big hug. "Y/N" You hear the other boys yell as the two of you are joined in the hug.

Shawn: You're pushed onto the bed as Shawn hovers over you. You smile as he kisses you with so much passion. Suddenly the door is swung open as a pair of footsteps come into the room. "Shawn, we are.... woo, didn't know you had it in you, Shawn." Taylor says walking into the room. You're frozen under Shawn. "GUYS COME IN HERE! WE'RE GOING TO MEET SHAWN'S GIRL!" Taylor turns and nods at me with a wink.Shawn pulls me up into a protective hug as his warmth over powers mine. The rest of the guys pile in and you hide your embarrassment in Shawn's sweatshirt.

Aaron: Aaron walked into the hotel with you on your back as you giggled and held onto him. Suddenly the Aaron's friends come in and Aaron begins walking their way. You stay on his back as you go into the funny conversation. "Aaron, don't you have a girlfriend?" Hayes asked as he points to you. You chuckle and stick out your hand for him to shake. "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you." He ohs with the rest of the guys and Aaron laughs as the guys start to like you.

Taylor: You moan his name as he kissed down your jawline. You were currently in the middle of the hall. You were supposed to meet the guys right now but Taylor had pushed you against the wall. You heard a door close quietly and you gasped as you opened your eyes to see the guys standing behind Taylor smirking. You push Taylor off lightly and he looks at you confused. He turned around slowly and you could see him smile. "Hey, guys, this is Y/N. She's my girlfriend." You wave embarrassed and they laugh.

Matt: Hayes opens the door for you and you walk in with your head high as you walk past each boy to Matt that was relax with his arms out. You got wolf- whistles and winks and you just held in a laugh and smirked. "Hey, what you doing to night babe?" Nash asked, licking his lips. You roll your eyes and walk past him. You hear him groan and a few of the boys laugh while the others keep up the stares. You turn to the rest of the guys and fall back into Matt's arms with a smirk. He kisses your cheek and you cuddle up into his side. "This is my girlfriend, Y/N" He introduced. You laughed as Nash looked away awkwardly. "Hi" You say smiling.

Jack G: He pulls you into the hotel room as you pull away. "Come on, Jack likes you and so will the other guys!" He complains, grabbing your waist and pulling you into the semi-crowded room. "Hey guys, this is Y/N" He drops you on your feet and you glare at him as you turn around and let an embarrassed, "heyy" They smiled and introduced each other.

Jack J: You had already knew the boys before you and Jack started dating but they didn't know about yet. You walked into the restaurant, hand in hand, and saw the guys and waved. They ran up and hugged you but you kept a good grip on Jack's hand. "Guys, guys, don't crush my girlfriend!" Jack yelled pushing them away and pulling you into a hug. You smiled and pecked his lips. The guys shrieked in surprise. "I KNEW IT!" Jack G yelled pointing and doing a little dance. 

Carter: You were face timing your boyfriend, Carter, when you heard a door open and close on the other line. Carter put a finger to his lips and you nodded. "Hey, guys!" He said, smiling. "Are you talking to your imaginary girlfriend?" You heard a voice that sounded like Nash in a baby voice. You held in a laugh. "She's real guys!" Carter complained. "Prove it!" You heard a voice you think is Taylor. Carter nods and turns his phone towards the other guys. "Hi" You wave. Some guys stare at you in shock while others smirk and nod flirtatiously. "No wonder you never let us meet her, she's HOT!" Taylor called out. She giggle as the screen is pulled away and back to Carter. "I'll text you babe" He says, blowing a kiss and before he ended the call you heard him yell at Taylor.