He forgets and important event

Nash- Today was your birthday, and you'd gotten visits and calls from everyone you knew. Well, everyone, excluding your boyfriend, Nash. It was now eight o' clock at night, and he finally texted you, asking if he could come over. You told him yes, and you decided to get ready in case he took you out. When he arrived, he plopped down on the couch, and you raised your eyebrow. He saw your expression, and looked confused. "What?" he asked. You sighed. "You really don't know do you?" you asked, and he shook his head. "Today is my birthday, Nash," you told him and shortly after guilt washed over his face. "Shit," he cursed under his breath. "Babe, I- I'm so sorry," he muttered, looking down at the floor. You gave him a small smile. "It's okay Nash. It isn't a big deal anyway." He shakes his head, pulling you into his lap. "It is a big deal, and I am truly sorry. I'll make it up to you (Y/N)." "Really?" you ask. "Really," he answers, sealing it with a kiss.

Cameron- "Baby, I'm home," you hear Cameron's faint voice call from down stairs as the door slams. "Where are you, sweetie?" you can almost hear the smile in his voice, and you hold back a smile. You're supposed to be mad at him, you thought to yourself. He opens the door, lying down next to you, wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing your neck. "Where were you?" you snap, jerking yourself away from his touch. "Out with Nash," he says quietly, reaching his hand out to you, desperately wanting affection. "You don't know what today is?" you ask him. He thinks, "It's not your birthday, it can't be," he mumbles, and you sigh. "What happened one year ago, Cameron?" you ask him. He flinches at the use of his name, you usually always call him Cam or baby. "Um," he starts, and then it hits him. "Our anniversary! (Y/N), I'm so sorry." You ignore him, scooting farther away from him as your back faces him. "Baby," he mumbles, touching your arm. You sigh, turning over, and his face is full of pain. "I'm sorry," he presses his nose to yours, and you give in. You kiss his lips. "This has been the best year of my life," he mumbles against your lips.

Taylor- You watch as Taylor downs another glass of whatever alcohol he was consuming. It was your one year anniversary, and he brought you out. You thought it was to celebrate, but it was just a coincidence he wanted to go out to the club. "So he really forgot?" you looked up to see Dillon sit down next to you. "Yeah, he did," you sighed, and Dillon shook his head. "He's just really stressed and busy, (Y/N)," he told you. "I know Dil, but even you remembered, and it isn't even your anniversary." "Yeah," he mumbled, watching Taylor drunkenly strut over to you. "C'mon hottie, let's go dance," he slurred, moving his hand to your butt. "No Taylor, please leave me alone." "Don't be so grumpy," he shot at you, and anger rose up in you. "Go fuck yourself, Taylor. I'm going home," you got up to leave, "Oh, and happy anniversary, ass hole." You got in your car and sped home, letting a few tear slip and you climbed into bed. When you woke up the next morning, there were a dozen of roses on your night stand. There was a note attached that read, 'Dear (Y/N), I'm so sorry I forgot are, you shook your head and smiled at Taylor's grammar error, special day. If I wouldv'e known it meant that much to you, I would have never forgot it. I'm an idiet, but I hope you can forgive me. I love you so much. Love, Tay xxx'.  You smiled and stood up, walking down stairs. You found Taylor sleeping on your couch. You cuddled up next to him and kissed his cheek, and his eyes fluttered open. He groaned, but noticed you on top of him. "You got my note?" he asked, hopefully. "Yes, and I forgive you Taylor," you told him, kissing his smiling lips.

Jack Johnson- Jack had been on tour for a month now, and today was your birthday. You waited all day for a Skype call, or even just a text from him to let you know he remembered. It never came, and you cried to your friend the next day about it. Two days went by, and Jack finally called you. You ignored it, but after the forth call you picked up. "Babe, I'm so sorry I forgot about your birthday. Time just got away from me and I didn't even realize what day it was, and I have been so busy. Please, (Y/N), forgive me and I will make it up to you. I love you so much sweet heart, and I didn't mean to hurt you," he spilled out to you after you answered. You could never stay mad at Jack, and your lips formed into a smile. "I know you didn't mean it, JJ," you told him. "Hey, don't think you can call me that just because I forgot your birthday," he told you, and you giggled. "Look out your window, baby." You checked out side your window, and Jack was standing there with a puppy in his arm and his phone pressed to his ear, smiling. You screamed, running down stairs and jumping into his arms.

Jack Gilinsky- "I can't believe you," you growled at Jack. He just got home at two in the morning on your anniversary, well, the day after your anniversary. "I don't get what you're so pissed about," he rolled his eyes. "So you don't remember what day it is?" you ask. He shrugs, "The first?" he asks, and you bite your lip, turning away from him. "I can't believe you could do this to me," you whispered. "Just tell me what it is, god damn it," he yells. "Today was our one year anniversary! I've been reminding you for the past month, Jack. All I wanted to do was spend time with you and cuddle," you sniffled, your eyes filling with tears. "Oh, baby girl," he trailed off, his face softening. "I'm so sorry, I forgot (Y/N)," he walked over to you, wrapping his arms around you. You stood there as tears rolled down your cheeks, and you finally hugged him back. "How about I make it up to you right now, huh? We can cuddle and watch a movie and tomorrow I'll make us breakfast," he whispers in your ear, and you nod. He grabs the back of your thighs, and you jump into his arms as he carries you up to bed.

Aaron- Your eyes flutter open as you are greeted with Aaron's face. "Mornin', beautiful," he mumbles, and gives you a small peck. You smile. You realize he didn't make you breakfast in bed like he did last year, but it didn't matter. It was your birthday, and you would much rather spend it with Aaron then get and material things. You laid in bed with him, talking and cuddling for about an hour. "Shoot, what day is it?" he frantically asks, suddenly. "Uh, the (y/b/d)," and he lets out a sigh. "I'm so sorry baby; I didn't even realize it was your birthday. I don't even have a present for you-"You hush him. "I don't need a present, I just want you," and you kiss him.

Matt- Today was your dance competition, and you were sure Matt was in the crowd, like he told you. You texted Matt, I'm so excited :) . He texted back soon after, What do u mean?. You sigh, telling him never mind. You felt like crying, but fought the urge. You did your routine, and your team even won first place, and Matt wasn't there to see. When you came back to your shared apartment, Matt was sitting on the couch, watching TV. His eyes flickered up to you, realizing where you were with your uniform and heavy makeup on. "Shit, I thought your dance competition was tomorrow," his eyes widened. "Nope," you stormed off to the kitchen, and noticed a bunch of flowers sitting on the counter. You read the note. Good luck tomorrow, baby! Do great like I know you can, and I'll be right there to cheer you on :) XXX M. You sighed a shaky breath and felt two arms wrap around your waist, kissing your neck. You gave into him, just because he was the sweetest boyfriend ever.

Carter- "(Y/N), open the door," Carter sighed, waiting outside your bed room. "Obviously if you can't remember one single day, then you should just leave Carter," you gritted your teeth, tears streaming down your face. Carter waited outside your door for two hours, and you finally came out, as he looked up at you. You sat down next  to him, hugging him. "I'm so mean to you, why don't you leave me?" you asked him. "Because  I love you very much. Besides, you're the one who should leave me. Forgive me?" he asked you. You nodded, and he kissed the top of your head.

Shawn- Shawn was away on tour when he missed your singing gig. You were opening up for Demi Lovato, and Shawn told you he'd fly out to watch you, but he forgot. You gave him the cold shoulder and ignored his calls and texts, but you finally picked up. "Hey babe, why weren't you answering me?" he asked, concerned. You tried to swallow the lump in your throat. "You were supposed to watch me today, Shawn." You heard him curse. "Baby, I-" he started. "I know Shawn. You're under a lot of pressure and just forgot, I get it." "So you aren't mad?" he asked. "Not at all. I'm upset, but not mad at you," you told him. There was a few moments of silence, when he finally spoke again. "But I bet you totally rocked it out there tonight, didn't you?" A smile creeped on your face. "Yeah," you muttered, and told Shawn all about it.