Softie (#1)

Obito's p.o.v

Me and Kakashi were the first ones at the training ground. We don't usually train all together anymore but we decided to today because it's the 6 year anniversary of us becoming a team. I kissed his neck and he giggled, though pushed my head away.

"Everyone else will be here soon." He said.

I had my arms wrapped tight around his waist and his arms were around my neck.

"But you're so pretty." I said.

"You don't want the rest of the team to see you giving me a mark on my neck do you?" He asked.

"I don't care, I want everyone to know your mine." I said.

"Trust me. They do." Kakashi said.

I nuzzled his neck then I went and put my chin on the top of his head. Kakashi shuffles as close to me as possible.

"I used to think you hated me." I said.

"Really? I thought you hated me." Kakashi says.

"Well that obviously wasn't the case." I said.

"Obviously." He agreed.

I run my hands across his hips and his hands grab mine. I look down to make eye contact and he's giving me the cutest glare I've ever seen.

"You're 18. I'm 15. Watch yourself." He says with a smile.

"Hmm, fine." I say with a smirk, leaning down and kissing him.

He kisses me back and I put my hands in his hair to mess with it. He pulls away and I smile at him. He gives me a weird look.

"Your hair is so soft..." I said.

"So is yours." He said.

"Hmm, no. Not as soft as your hair is." I tell him.

"That's a lie. I've felt it before." He said.

"And I feel yours on the daily. I know that yours if softer. What do you do to it?" I ask.

"I dunno. It's like that naturally." He said.

I kissed him again and he kissed me back. I kept feeling his hair cause I just couldn't get over how soft it was. I don't care what Kakashi says I know that it's softer than mine.

I pulled him closer to me. He grabs my arm and pinches me.

"Ow." I pull away from him. "What was that for?"

"For embarrassing me." He said.

"Huh?" I turn around and Rin is standing there smirking at us. I don't let go of him.

"Oh no. Carry on." Rin says and laughs.

"How long have you been standing there?" Kakashi asks.

"Since you two started making out." Rin said.

"God, Obito." Kakashi glares at me.

He doesn't like when people catch us making out or whatever because he's supposed to be being professional and I keep him from doing that.

"I regret nothing." I whisper in his ear.

"Me either. Except the getting caught part." He whispers back.

"Alright guys, let's get started." Minato-Sensei says as he appears behind Kakashi.

Kakashi jumps and pushes me away so he can be serious. I walk back over to him to tell him one more thing.

"Your hair is most defenitley softer than mine. Oh, and I love you."
______________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

So these are just short one-shots for these writing prompts. Hope you enjoyed.

❤︎Word count: 553 words

❤︎Valen_Pine