A Philospher Once Said part 2

3rd person p.o.v

Kakashi backed up and Obito pushed the door open some more.

"S-Stay away." Kakashi said.

"Come on, babe, don't be like that." Obito said.

"Don't call me that." Kakashi said.

"Why not?" Obito said.

"Because I'm not your boyfriend!" Kakashi yelled.

"Why not?" Obito pouted.

"Because you murdered the love of my life to get to me! He meant everything to me!" Kakashi said.

"I just eliminated what was in my way of getting to what I deserve." Obito said.

"No! You murdered my fiance 4 months after my 17th birthday because your obsessed with me!" Kakashi yelled.

"Same thing." Obito shrugged.

Kakashi backed up some more.

"Come on, babe, accept it. I deserve you. I did everything to make you happy and he just came waltzing in and stole you from me!" Obito said.

"You're just mad we dated and then he saved me from you when you started acting crazy!" Kakashi said.

"I earned you. Me. Not him. He could never love you like I do." Obito said.

"What you feel isn't love. It's obsession." Kakashi said.

"Same thing." Obito said, putting his hands on Kakashi's hips once he backed up to where he was against the wall.

"Obito... please. If you really love me you would understand this isn't what I want and you would let me go." Kakashi said.

"No. I love you, so I'm gonna keep you with me and make sure you never leave me." Obito said.

"Obito, please." Kakashi whined.

"Come on, love." Obito said, grabbing Kakashi's hand.

Obito started to force Kakashi out of the apartment and halfway through Kakshi realized he wasn't gonna win and just gave in. Obito walked Kakashi back to his apartment after that.

Once they were there Obito locked the door with a key and put the key in his pocket. Kakashi got an idea.

"Can I have a key?" Kakashi asked.

"Hell no." Obito said.

"What if you're gone and I just have to get out of the apartment or I'll die?" Kakashi asked.

"That would never happen cause I'm never leaving you here alone." Obito said, kissing Kakashi's forehead.

"Fine." Kakashi said.

"Come here." Obito said.

Kakashi did as told and walked with Obito. They walked past a room that said bathroom and got to another door. Obito opened the door and let Kakashi in first. Kakashi walked in and his jaw dropped.

The room looked like it had just been redecorated to look how Obito knew Kakashi would like it.

"What is this?" Kakashi asked.

"Your room." Obito said.

"We have seperate rooms?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah. We sleep together in my room most the time though." Obito said.

"Most the time?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah. You might end up seeing soon what I mean." Obito said.

"Huh?" Kakashi asked.

"Nothing. Just come here I'm gonna make dinner." Obito said.

Kakashi went and watched TV while Obito cooked. When Obito wasn't looking Kakashi saw his key on the counter.

Kakashi walked over and grabbed it. He put it in the lock and thought he was safe til he felt a hand on his hand when he went to turn it.

He turned and Obito was standing there, not looking very happy. Obito dragged Kakashi and sat him at the table. He put Kakashi's food in front of him, and sat across from him.

He made Kakashi's favorite and he ate it all. It was actually really good.

"You've been being bad all day." Obito said when they were done.

"S-So?" Kakashi asked with a stutter.

"Come with me." Obito said.

He went with Obito and they went to Kakashi's room. Obito told Kakashi to go in. He was confused.

"Obito what's-" Kakashi didn't get to finish as the door closed and Kakashi heard the lock.

"Obito!" Kakashi said pounding on the door.

"Since you wanna be bad you can stay in there until tommrow morning." Obito said through the door.

Kakashi heard footsteps then he heard the door to the right side of him close. That was the door to Obito's bedroom. He could hear Obito's footsteps through the walls so he knew Obito could hear him.

Kakashi pulled all the blankets off the bed and took all the blankets in a pile next to the shelf also and threw them all on the floor. He grabbed two pillows from the bed and out them on the pile.

Kakashi wasn't just going to give in and sleep on the bed Obito got him. He wanted Obito to know that he wasn't just going to give in.

He wanted him to know it. He wanted him to know... he wanted him....

------------Time skip: next morning-------------

Obito opened the door and Kakashi looked up. It looked like he hadn't slept all night. Kakashi got up and ran to Obito. Kakashi hugged Obito and Obito put his arms around his waist.

"Why are you in here?" Obito asked.

"....what?" Kakashi asked.

"Why were you in here?" Obito asked again.

"Because you put me in there." Kakashi said.

"No I didn't. The last thing I remember is meeting that one guy. What was his name? Ace?" Obito said.

Kakashi paused. Obito only remembered meeting Ace? He didn't remember when he murdered him in front of Kakashi?

Then Kakashi noticed Obito's eyes. His eyes before were red. Kakashi just assumed it was his sharingan. Guess it wasn't. Something had taken over his body. Kakashi wasn't sure what ans honestly didn't care.

"Are you okay? Baby?" Obito asked.

"I'm okay." Kakashi said.

"Okay?" Obito said.

Kakashi kissed Obito and Obito kissed him back. Kakashi pulled away and smiled at him.

"I'm totally fine now." Kakashi smiled.
_______________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

Yukishows are you happy??? I gave it a happy ending just for you🥰

This wasn't the original ending but oh well, this ending was cute ig🥺❤️

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed it <33

Remember to drink water, eat something, stay safe, and try to have a good day/night!!!

Love you all☺️❤️

❤︎Word count: 1024 words

❤︎Valen_Pine