Fights (#12)

Obito's p.o.v

I was having a sleepover at Kakashi's house and we were eating right now with his family and I was sitting next to him.

"So, Kakashi, how are you doing sitting right there, huh?" Raven, his oldest brother, teased.

"Raven, be nice to him." Celia, his oldest sister and the oldest kid, said.

"Whatever. You take all the fun out of it." Raven said.

In order from youngest to oldest Kakashi's siblings go; Kallum, Luna, Kakashi, Raven, then Celia. So Kakashi is the middle child. I mean, he gives off middle child vibes anyway.

They all have the same pale complexion, but Celia has white hair that goes a little bit past her shoulders and blue-green eyes like her mom. Raven has straight black hair that goes to his shoulders and black eyes. Kakashi obviously is an exact copy of his dad. Luna has long white hair and blue-green eyes, and Kallum is an exact copy of their mom with the black hair and blue-green eyes.

Celia is 19, Raven is 18, Kakashi is 13 though he'll be turning 14 next month, Luna is 10, and Kallum is 9.

"Obito?" Kallum said.

"Yes?" I said.

"Are you Kakashi's boyfriend?" He asked.

We both turned red and Raven snickered.

"No, we're just friends." I said.

"Just like it should be, Kallum." Kakashi's dad said.

Oh yeah, Kakashi's dad is really homophobic. He's fine with me spending the night, but we can't be super close to each other, we can't touch like at all, and I have to sleep in the guest bedroom. I can't sleep in Kakashi's room.

"Obito, the guest bedroom is actually being re-done right now, so you'll be sleeping in Kakashi's room." Kakashi's mom said.

Kakashi's mom is fully supportive of Kakashi being gay, unlike his father, who says it's just a phase.

"Mina." His father said.

"Well what do you want me to do?" She asked.

"Fine. But I'll get the air matress and he can sleep on that. They aren't sharing Kakashi's bed. That can only go wrong." His dad said.

"Fine." His mom said.

----------------timeskip: that night----------------

Kakashi's parents got into a fight and we could hear it from up in Kakashi's room on the top floor, which means the other kids could definetly hear it if they are awake. And what made it worse was it was about Kakashi being gay.

I hear some soft cries from Kakashi and I sit up. I get up and sit on his bed.

"Kashi?" I said.

He picked his head up and tears were streaming down his face and his eyes were puffy.

"Hey... are you okay?" I asked.

He shook his head. "It's all my fault. I shouldn't have had you over in the first place." He said.

"No, Kakashi, it's not your fault that your dad is a homophobic loser." I said.

He laughed a bit and shook his head. At least he was smiling a little bit now.

"Will you lay with me?" He asked.

"I don't know Kashi... your dad said we couldn't..." I said.

"Oh, right. Nevermind." He said quickly and looked away from me.

"No no-it's alright, come here." I said.

He crawled over to me and his hands grabbed my shirt to keep me close and I wrapped my arms around his waist. He layed his head on my shoulder and he fell asleep peacefully.
_____________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

I don't know why I enjoy making Kakashi's life horrrible but I do. I also have an obssession with writing about Raven even though he's a character I made up.

❤︎Word count: 620 words

❤︎Valen_Pine