Fights (part 5)

Kakashi's p.o.v

I was walking down the street with Rin when I saw one of my friends. Well, ex-friend now. She's the girl Obito cheated on me with.

Her name is Yukata and she moved here from the sand village a few years ago. We became best friends immediately, even though Rin warned me to be careful.

I guess she was right, seeing as she ended up getting with my boyfriend. Ex-boyfriend now. I'm honestly excited to see what Obito comes up with to win me back though.

It better be good. It's been a week since I told him to try and win me back and he texted me telling me to come over to his apartment at seven.

I'm worried but also kind of excited to see what he thinks is good enough to win me back. Then I'll decide if it's good enough to win me back or not.

Yukata saw me and she walked up to me. I already told Rin about her and she agreed to let me do the talking.

"Kakashi." Yukata said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Why did Obito break up with me?" She asked.

"Probably because he realized that he loves me more." I said with a smirk.

"He loves me." She said.

"Well he loves more. He always has and he always wil. Sucks for you, though." I said.

"Oh you think you're so cute, don't you?" She asked.

"Well Obito certainly thinks so." I said.

She glared at me and then walkes away. Rin gave me a highfive and then we continued walking. We picked up the groceries that we needed then we went back to her apartment.

It was five o'clock right now and I was going to leave at six since it was a kind of long walk and I want to get there on time. I decided to get in the shower. By the time I was done It was five twenty-five.

I got dressed in a white t-shirt and high rise light blue jeans. I put on my shoes ans by the time I was done getting ready it was five fifty-five. I left and I ended up getting there by six-fifty.

I knocked and Obito opened the door. He was wearing one of his nice casual shirts and a pair of jeans.

"How are you?" Obito asked.

"Fine. What about you?" I asked, just to be polite.

"I'm great now that you're here." Obito said.

"Interesting." I said.

"Come this way." He said.

I followed him and noticed there was a path of white rose petals leading to his kitchen. White roses were my favorite flower and they were also the center piece on the table.

There was a romantic setting with the lighting and everything and the food looked really good. He pulled out the chair for me and I sat. Then he sat across from me.

"Do you like it?" Obito asked after I tried the food.

"Yeah. It's really good." I said.

"Good." He said with a smile.

I blushed a little bit and went back to eating. He's just so cute when he smiles I can't help but blush at him.

We ate and just talked about how things have been. I told him that pakkun was doing good when he asked about him. Obito always loved pakkun.

After we finished Obito took our plates and cups and sat them in the sink. We got me to come up to the bedroom with him afterwards.

He had me stand outside the door. Then when he was ready he called me in. I opened the door and my heart swelled.

There was a heart made out of white rose petals and a box of puppies in the middle. The rose heart was also outlined with all my favorite candies.

The best part is that when I moved in with Obito at first I claimed a spot in the room by just laying on the floor in the spot for an hour without moving. He did all this in the exact spot I did that the first day I moved in with him.

I walked over and dropped to my knees and got all the puppies out of the box. I put them all in my lap and started playing with them.

"You've won me back." I told Obito, looking up at him.

"Oh thank god. If this didn't work I didn't think anything would." Obito said, walking over to me.

He leaned down and kissed me and I kissed him back, letting go of the puppies to wrap my arms around his neck. He pulled away and smiled at me and I smiled back at him.

"I love you so much." Obito said.

"I love you too." I said.
____________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

I hope you guys enjoyed this part. There will be one more part to this series and it'll be a short epilouge.

Remember to drink water, eat something, stay safe, and try to have a good day/night!! I love you all <3

❤︎Word count: 863 words

❤︎Valen_Pine