Fights (part 4)

Ahem.... Yukishows  I would like to appoligize in advance for this chapter...

Kakashi's p.o.v

It's been six months since me and Obito got together and I couldn't possibly be happier. He treats me like a prince and I've never loved anyone more than I love him.

Obito's phone kept going off. He was in the shower right now so I checked who it was to make sure it wasn't his grandma or something.

The contact said "Babe🥰💋" but I thought that was kind of weird seeing as I wasn't texting him. The contact texted again so I decided to see what they were saying.

Babe🥰💋: Hey!

Babe🥰💋: Are you busy right now?

Babe🥰💋: Obi?

Babe🥰💋: Are we still on for tonight?

Babe🥰💋: You said your boyfriend is gone for the night, right??

Babe🥰💋: I'll just text you later, gtg anyway!! I love you🥰 See you tonight!

Obito walked out of the bathroom with a pair of sweatpants on but not a shirt. His hair was also still dripping.

The worst thing is that my contact said "Mi Amor❤️" and I knew because that was my phone number in the contact info.

"Baby? Why do you have my phone? I thought I heard it going off." Obito said.

"Who is "babe" in your phone?" I asked.

"You obviously." Obito said.

I picked up my phone and just texted him "I love you" and showed it to him so that he would know that it wasn't my contact.

"Rin must have changed the number as a prank or something." Obito said.

"Don't lie to me." I said.

He was quiet. He didn't say anything...

"You're cheating on me." I said.

He didn't say anything.

"How long?" I asked.

"..." He mumbled something I couldn't hear.

"What?" I asked.

"Three months." Obito said.

I was speechless. He told me that he wants me and then he turned around and cheated on me three months after we got together. I can't believe him.

"Maybe we should just break up." I said.

"Wait- Kashi no! Please! I'll do anything, just please don't leave me! I love you!" Obito said.

"You love me? You've been cheating on me! I thought you said you wanted me.." I said.

"I do. I always have. I always will. Please, don't do this." Obito said.

"Why!? So that you can have me and some other person!?" I yelled.

I was angry, and I had every right to be. My boyfriend, who told me how much he loved me on the daily, was cheating on me. I couldn't believe it.

"Please, I'll stop seeing her, I promise! Please don't leave me..." Obito said.

"Yeah right." I said.

"I promise!" Obito said.

"I dump your ass." I said.