Take Care Of Me Mr. Nurse

⚠️Modern AU⚠️

⚠️TW: a made up chronic illness, chronic illness, blood, talk of self-harm⚠️

3rd person p.o.v

Kakashi woke to his alarm going off in his ear. The ringing was so annoying to him. His ears rang for a good 2 minutes after it went off. He opened his eyes and pressed the dismiss button on his phone.

Ir's the two year aniversary of him being admitted into the hospital. Kakashi was admitted when he was twelve and a certain nurse imeddiately caught his eye; Obito Uchiha.

Obito is Kakashi and his friend's personal nurse, meaning he was the one who took care of them most. He was nice and friendly but could also be super sarcastic at times. He was working there along side school at first so he was only there in the afternoon and evening.

Obito ended up graduating super early at 16 and he's been working at the hospital full time since then. Kakashi always pokes fun at him, calling him a drop-out even though they all know he just graduated early due to how smart he was. He was really smart.

Kakashi's lower stomach started hurting as he sat up. Kakashi could always remember the actual name of his chronic illness, and would tell his friends if they asked, yet all his friends call it the "Kakashi's body hates him" illness.

The actual name of the illness is "bloodsiosis lussum" and everyone jokingly poked fun at it since it almost sounds like a harry potter spell. Bloodsiosis lussum is when your body forces the blood out of the body in any way possible faster than your blood cells can regenerate it.

There were some days where Kakashi had to be in a wheelchair because he couldn't stand without throwing up blood. Some common syptoms include; throwing up blood, constant nosebleeds, ear bleeds, blood when going to the bathroom, dizziness, and bleeding from the lower reigon even if you don't have a uterus.

It's pretty much pure hell on the bad days, and not so much on good days. Kakashi's roomate, and best friend, Rin also has a chronic illness. She has a chronic illness called endometriosis.

Endometriosis is an inflammatory condition when tissue similar to the uterine lining is found outside the uterus. Some of Rin's syptoms include; heavy and painful periods, pelvic pain, bloating, lower back pain, and painful intercourse.

Rin says it's pretty bad but most days she doesn't act like it. Of course, that doesn't mean it isn't bad. Rin had gotten up ealier than Kakashi. Kakashi got to where he was bleeding everywhere and had to have surgery last night. They let him sleep in a little later.

Kakashi sat up and rubbed his eyes. He got out of bed and pulled himself into his wheelchair. Then he pushed into the bathroom. He took a shower, put his clothes on, brushed his teeth, washed his face, then brushed his hair. He had to be in a wheelchair because he couldn't walk for 7 weeks because of his surgery.

He wheeled hinself halfway to the cafeteria before he felt someone start pushing him. He look up and saw those beautiful, kind eyes he loved so much.

"Hey Mr. Drop-out." Kakashi said.

"I can't stand you." Obito said sarcasticly.

"Neither can I, obviously." Kakashi guestered to himself in the wheelchair.

"How long do you have to be in this thing this time?" Obito asked with a smile.

"7 whole weeks." Kakashi groaned.

"That just means I get to be around you almost all the time for 7 whole weeks." Obito said.

"Yeah, whatever." Kakashi said with a blush.