Rainy Days

Request from: MasterBinkus

Kakashi's p.o.v

I'm gonna murder Guy and Asuma. They let out Pakkun so I had to come and get him. I just grabbed him and of course, it started raining. Just my luck.

I was walking back to the house, trying to sheild Pakkun from the rain, when I heard running. I looked up and my boyfriend, Obito, was running up to me, umbrella in hand.

He got over to me and put the umbrella over me, making the rain stop hitting me. I pulled him closer since now he was getting wet and I wanted to try to keep him as dry as possible.

"Are you okay, love?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said.

"You're gonna catch a cold." He said.

"Asuma and Guy let Pakkun out. I had to come and get him." I said.

"Let me walk you to my house, please." He said.

"Why not my house?" I asked.

"Mine is closer and I want to get you into dry clothes." He said.

"M'kay." I nodded.

He put his arm around my waist and started walking me home. We got to Obito's house, which is basically my second home, and Pakkun ran inside as soon as I put him down after I opened the door.

I went in and Obito locked the door after he came in. He closed and sat down the umbrella. Then he walked down to me and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go get you changed." He said, kissing the back of my hand.

He pulled me into his bedroom and I stood there while he grabbed me some clothes. He handed me some clothes to change into and then he started changing.

I watched him out of the corner of my eyes as he changed and then, when he was done, started changing myself. After I finished changing he came over and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, laying his head on my shoulder.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You're so pretty." He said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Mhm, I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too, babe." I said.

"You're the love of my life." He mumbled against my neck.

"Why are you being so cute?" I asked.

"I wanna make sure you don't get a cold, so I'm warming you up by hugging you." He said.

"And your just making conversation while hugging me?" I asked.

"Yeah." He sighed.

"I know how you could warm me up." I said.

"Oh really?" He asked.

"Mhm." I nodded.

"And how is that?" He asked, kissing my neck.

"Cuddles!" I said.

"..what?" He asked, stopping.

"Cuddles." I smiled, turning around in his arms.

He pulled his head away from my neck and looked at me. "I thought of something else." He said.

"I know exactly what you were thinking. And I want cuddles." I said.

"Okay. I'll give you cuddles." He smiled.

"Good." I said.
______________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

This idea was so cute and I had a lot of fun writing it :)

Also give me a girl like Obito😫✨

Hope you enjoyed!!!

Remember to drink water, eat something, stay safe, and try to have a good day/night🤍

❤︎Word count: 549 words

❤︎Valen_Pine