Merry Chrsitmas, Mon Amour

Kakashi's p.o.v

I've never much been a big fan of christmas. I hate that people spend money on me. I always feel bad. They shouldn't have to get me anything. That's what I tell Team Minato every year when they ask what I want. They always just end of getting things that have to do with writing.

This is the first christmas me and Obito are spending as a couple, but I just know he's going to go all out. I told him not to and that I don't want him to, but he's not listening to me. He loves christmas with a burning passion.

I don't want to crush his spirit, especially since he was so excited about this being our first christmas together. I'm not much of a winter person, and I don't really like anything in winter. Obito loves everything about winter and isn't the biggest fan of summer. I love summer cause I'm always cold.

I know how Obito gets and I would feel like a terrible person if I tore that joy away from him because I'm not a fan of christmas. I'm out shopping for a present for him right now. I'm not exactly sure what to get him, but I know what he likes so I'm sure I'll find something.

If I don't I'll get Rin to help me.

I looked around for awhile until I found something I thought he would like. I bought it and then also bought something for Rin, Minato, and Kushina.

I headed home cause it was super cold and I didn't want to wait any longer. I walked in the door and took of my shoes. Obito walked out of the kitchen.

"He--" he saw the bag in my hand. "Is that my christmas present?" He asked excitedly.

"Yes." I said, nodding.

"You don't like christmas, though." Obito said in a confused and slightly suspicious tone.

"I like giving gifts. And plus, you like christmas." I said.

"Baby, I don't expect you to try and force yourself to be excited or celebrate just because of me." He said softly. "I know it's been hard to celebrate since--"

"We're gonna celebrate." I said, cutting him off before he can finish saying what he was gonna say.

"Okay, if you're sure." He said.

"I am." I confirmed.

Obito went back into the kitchen to continue cooking. Christmas was tomorrow so I went into our room. I locked the door so Obito would come in and see the presents, then I started wrapping.

I finally finished wrapping and was throwing away the wrapping paper when the doorknob turned. He obviously couldn't open it because the door locked, but I unlocked it and opened it right before he knocked.

"Babe... why was the door locked?" Obito asked softly, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I was wrapping presents. I'm okay, I promise." I said.

He hummed. I let out a quick, light giggle as he leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine softly. I cupped his face with my hands, pulling him closer to me. His grip tightened.

He grabbed one of my wrists when I pulled him even closer. He pulled it off his face and then did the same with the other wrist. He put some space in inbetween us and lightened his grip on my waist.

"Obi." I said.

"Are you feeling okay? If you get uncomfortable I want you to tell me." Obito said.

"I pulled you closer. I'm not uncomfortable." I said.

He sighed. "Okay. I love you."

"I love you too." I said, smiling reasurringly at him.

He slid his hands down to rest softly on my hips. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead and I laughed quietly.