Oblivious (#11)

Kakashi's p.o.v

We were at this really nice resturant. Rin and Konan both invited me and Obito. Rin and Konan were sitting on one side while me and Obito were on the other.

It was a sushi place and it was really nice. Also sushi is just really good. They also serve other things though. We already got our appetizers. We all agreed on a salad and then each got our own also.

Rin and Konan are sitting over there being cute and flirting and everything. I felt akward being here without a date bit oh well, at least Obito is here too.

"Really?" I said when Konan kissed Rin. "Right in front of my salad?"

Rin just laughed and Konan flipped me off, so I rightfully flipped her off too. I continue eating my salad and Obito stares at me.

"What?" I ask.

"You're amazing." He says.

"I-" I don't know what to say.

"Ya know what? I'm just gonna say it. I'm always amazed by you in some way. Like how do you always look so good?" Obito asks.

"I dunno. It takes me like 2 to 3 hours every morning to look this good." I said.

"Amazing." He said.

"I'm so glad you guys came." Rin said.

"Of course you are." I said.

"Wow." Rin said.

I smiled at her and as girls walked past they kept looking at Obito and I nudged him. He looked over at me confused and I nodded towards the girls. He smiled and waved and they waved back and then started freaking out.

Our waitress came by and gave us our food. We all got different kinds of sushi but almost everyone got spicy sushi. Except me. I got the sweetest sushi they had on the menu. I also got a sweet tea while the others got coffee because I don't drink coffee.

We all ate our food and talked about just random stuff like work and friends and pets and sometimes quoting memes at random moments. Then the girl came back to ask how many checks.

"2." Obito said.

Rin and Konan agreed and the girl walked away.

"Uhm, Obito?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He said.

"We needed 3 checks." He said.

"Nope. I'm paying for your food." He said.

"What? No! At least let me pay half of it." I said.

"Nope." He said.

The girl came back and gave us the checks. Obito took ours and thanked her and Rin did the same with theirs.

Obito opened it and went to pull his card out but I snatchee it from him.

"I'm paying half of it." I said.

"No. You're not." He said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because we all know you're saving up for college and you can't afford to spend money like this." He said. "So I'll pay for it. It's not big deal."

"Fine." I said.

"I'm so glad you guys agreed to come on this double date with us." Rin said.

"Double date?" Obito said.

"Yeah, that's what this is." Konan said.

"It's not a double date. We're just third and fourth wheeling." I said.

Rin facepalmed and Konan rolled her eyes. I was confused and then Obito said something.

"What if it was a double date?" He asked.

"W-What?" I asked.

"What if it was a double date?" He asked again.

"I'd probably die." I said.

"Have a peaceful death then." Obito concluded.
____________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

I really enjoyed writing this one :)

❤︎Word count: 594 words

❤︎Valen_Pine