APOS Epilouge

Kakashi's p.o.v

God, the wedding was amazing. I loved it so much. I never thought I would want a big ceremony, but here we are. I'm glad we had one. It was so good.

I'm laying in bed right now and Obito got in the shower ten minutes ago. He should be done soon and then we can cuddle.

Speak of the devil.

The bathroom door opens and my head pops up from under the covers. It's freezing in our room.

He walks over to the bed and sits on the side. I go to pull him down but he pulls me up instead. I give him a confused look and he sighs.

"Kashi, we need to talk." He said.

"About what?" I asked.

"About what happened, love." He said.

I froze. I didn't want to think about that. I just wanted him to hold me. It was too cold for this and we've had too good of a day to ruin it now.

"Can we talk tomorrow? It's been a good day, Obito." I sighed.

"No. We need to talk now." He said.

"Fine," I said. "What about it?"

"I'm sorry." He said.

"You already appologized," I said. "If that's what you're going to do then it can wait."

"That's not all, Kakashi." He insisted.

"What?" I said, getting a little frusturated.

"I just wanted to make sure you didn't feel pressured into marrying me." He said, grabbing my hands.

I was shocked. Stunned, even. He had to ask me that. On the night of our wedding? Seriously?

"Are you kidding me?" I asked. "This had to be on the night of our wedding? Seriously, what is wrong with you!?"

"What? Kakashi, what the hell?" He asked.

"No, no! Don't you dare even try to make me feel like I did something wrong. Why would you ask me that right now? Is anything ever going to be enough to fully convince you that I love you!?" I said, pushing his hands off of mine.

"Kakashi, don't start. I'm asking you an honest question!" Obito said.

"I cannot believe you! You are such an insensitive asshole sometimes!" I said, getting up from the bed and pacing.

"What are you talking about?" He asks.

"Why are you making me second guess myself!? I can't believe you! I didn't think you would do this, but obviously I was wrong." I scoffed.

"Baby," he starts. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you second guess yourself. I just wanted to be sure."

I stop pacing and face him, my eyes watering. He notices this and immediately gets up. He walks over to me and pulls me in, hugging me.

"I'm sorry, babe. I love you. I just wanted to be sure." He repeats.

"I don't want to second-guess myself. I love you." I said.

"I'm sorry. I love you too." He said.

We stood there in silence for a second. I tugged on his shirt and he looked down at me.

"Can we cuddle now?" I asked.

He laughed. "Sure, mi amor." He said, tucking some of my hair behind my ear.
______________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

Sorry this was so fucking short. I had like zero ideas LMFAO💀

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed nonetheless.

Remember to drink water, eat something, stay safe, and try to have a good day/night <3

Love you all!

❤︎Word count: 578 words

❤︎Valen_Pine