Stop Ignoring Me (#5)

Kakashi's p.o.v

Obito is a horrible person. He's been sitting on the couch doing anything he wants and he hasn't payed any attention to me. I need attention. It's my life force.

If he doesn't give me attention soon I'm gonna die. Just pass away. Right here and now. And then he won't have a boyfriend. He'll just have a dead body he'll have to burry.

I've been trying everything, but he doesn't pay attention. I even started the shower to see if we would come and pay attention to me, even if it was just watching me shower. For some reason he likes to do that.

I tried just freaking crying and he didn't bat an eye. He hates me. It's official. Why else would he be ignoring me. Finally, I did the only option I had left.

"Obito, Obito, Obito, Obito, Obito, Obito." I said his name over and over again while poking him.

"Why do you hate me so?" I asked, still poking him.

I tried hitting him with a book. I tried throwing myself down the stairs. I cooked for this mans and he still ignored me. I fell off the couch! Okay, that one was an accident, but still!

He hasn't so much ae blinked while I'm giving myself burns and bruises for him to pay attention to me. The most he did was glance at me when I fell off the couch.

I got up and started poking him again. This has to work. If it doesn't then I guess I just don't have a boyfriend anymore.

He just kept reading. Reading! Obito!? There must be something seriously wrong. I grab his arm and shake him. I break into tears right there. Usually that would break him but he didn't even look at me. Is he mad at me? For what?

"I'm not going to stop poking you until you give me some attention." I said.

He just kept reading, not even blinking. I sighed and grabbed my phone. I opened it and went to my messages.

"Guess I'll just text Tenzo and tell him I'm single." I said.

In the blink of an eye his book was closed and he had my phone in his hand and was glaring at me.

"Don't. You. Dare." He said.

"Well you're not paying attention to me!" I said. "I hurt myself for you!"

"I"m sorry baby. Come here I'll make it all better." He said.

I crawled over to in front of him and he kissed me. I kissed him back and he pulled away after a few seconds.

"I'n sorry, mi amor." He said.

"It's okay." I said.
___________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

How cute. Poor Kashi out here giving hinself bruises for Obito and he ain't even paying attention.

❤︎Word count: 479 words

❤︎Valen_Pine