APOS Original Ending

Original ending as requested by PossiblyNeighbors

3rd person p.o.v

Kakashi backed up and Obito pushed the door open some more.

"S-Stay away." Kakashi said.

"Come on, babe, don't be like that." Obito said.

"Don't call me that." Kakashi said.

"Why not?" Obito said.

"Because I'm not your boyfriend!" Kakashi yelled.

"Why not?" Obito pouted.

"Because you murdered the love of my life to get to me! He meant everything to me!" Kakashi said.

"I just eliminated what was in my way of getting to what I deserve." Obito said.

"No! You murdered my fiance 4 months after my 17th birthday because your obsessed with me!" Kakashi yelled.

"Same thing." Obito shrugged.

Kakashi backed up some more.

"Come on, babe, accept it. I deserve you. I did everything to make you happy and he just came waltzing in and stole you from me!" Obito said.

"You're just mad we dated and then he saved me from you when you started acting crazy!" Kakashi said.

"I earned you. Me. Not him. He could never love you like I do." Obito said.

"What you feel isn't love. It's obsession." Kakashi said.

"Same thing." Obito said, putting his hands on Kakashi's hips once he backed up to where he was against the wall.

"Obito... please. If you really love me you would understand this isn't what I want and you would let me go." Kakashi said.

"No. I love you, so I'm gonna keep you with me and make sure you never leave me." Obito said.

"Obito, please." Kakashi whined.

"Come on, love." Obito said, grabbing Kakashi's hand.

Obito started to force Kakashi out of the apartment and halfway through Kakashi realized he wasn't gonna win and just gave in. Obito walked Kakashi back to his apartment after that.

Once they were there Obito locked the door with a key and put the key in his pocket. Kakashi got an idea.

"Can I have a key?" Kakashi asked.

"Hell no." Obito said.

"What if you're gone and I just have to get out of the apartment or I'll die?" Kakashi asked.

"That would never happen cause I'm never leaving you here alone." Obito said, kissing Kakashi's forehead.

"Fine." Kakashi said.

"Come here." Obito said.

Kakashi did as told and walked with Obito. They walked past a room that said bathroom and got to another door. Obito opened the door and let Kakashi in first. Kakashi walked in and his jaw dropped.

The room looked like it had just been redecorated to look how Obito knew Kakashi would like it.

"What is this?" Kakashi asked.

"Your room." Obito said.

"We have seperate rooms?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah. We sleep together in my room most the time though." Obito said.