Not In Love With You Part 2

Obito's p.o.v

Kakashi has been sleeping on and off for the past two hours. He usually wakes up from nightmares and I comfort him. I know it's about Tenzo. I've been trying my best to keep his thoughts away from Tenzo but I can't do that in his sleep. He's awake right now and getting dressed.

"Are you okay, babe?" Kakashi asked, sitting down in front of me.

I pulled him into my lap. "I think I should be asking you that question."

"I'm fine. Promise." He giggled.

"Baby." I said.

"I promise. I don't think about him as much anymore." He said.

"Okay." I said.

I kissed him all over his face and he laughed. I stood up and he stood up as well. I offered to carry him but he said he could walk on his own.

We walked to Rin's room. We found out that Tenzo had been abusing Kakashi and there were some pretty bad wounds on him when I brought him back to base, so we have to go see Rin every morning.

Rin, Minato-Sensei, and Kushina also were able to come back to life and they joined the akatsuki with me. Our plan is to take down Sarutobi and put Minato-Sensei back to being the hokage.

"Kakashi!" Rin said happily as we walked in. She stood up and gave Kakashi a soft hug.

"Hey, Rin." Kakashi said.

"Let's check your wounds." Rin said.

Kakashi went and changed into a pair of almost knee length shorts. He didn't have a shirt on so that Rin could check his wounds. She changed his bandages again and made sure to put more healing ointment on.

"Kakashi, do the ones on your thighs and legs hurt any more than normal?" Rin asked.

"Um.." Kakashi drifted off.

"Kakashi. I need you to be honest with me." Rin said.

"Yeah, sometimes." Kakashi said.

"What? Is it something I'm doing? I didn't mean to make them hurt but I've done some things that could have hurt them more." I said.

"No! It's not your fault, babe." He said.

"Let's try and stay off your feet as much as possible." Rin said, re-bandaging his last wound.

"Okay." Kakashi sighed.

Kakashi went and changed and me and Rin stood out in the room. Rin turned to me and sighed.

"Obito. It's not your fault. You can't stop his hurting completely." Rin said.

"I know, but I feel like I should be able to. I feel useless." I said.

"He just needs you to be his boyfriend and kiss him and tell him everything's gonna be okay." Rin said.

"Okay." I sighed. "That's what I'll do."

Kakashi walked back out and me and him started walking back to our room together. He was completely silent on our way to the room. We got into our room and I turned him around. I pulled him close to me and out my hands on his hips.

"Baby, why are you so quiet?" I asked.

"You're not useless." He whispered.

"Babe-" I was interrupted.

"No! I won't let you tell yourself your useless. It's not your fault that Tenzo is a horrible bitch! It's not your fault he hurt me! There was nothing you could do for me." Kakashi said.

"I feel useless! I should have been able to do something! You're the love of my life, and I couldn't help you." I said.

"It is not your fault and you are not useless. I hate that you talk about yourself like that when there was nothing you could have done." Kakashi said.

"You promise your not mad that I couldn't help you?" I asked.

"Of course not. I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

I grabbed his chin and pulled him close. He kissed me harder and I pulled him even closer. He pulled away and just looked into my eyes. I couldn't look away from his.

His dark black eyes shined as he stared at me, brimming with tears from our earlier conversation. I wiped a tear with my thumb as it fell from his eye.

"I love you, baby." I mumbled to him.

"I love you too." He whispered.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close.

"I promise Tenzo will never hurt you again. You're mine." I whispered into his hair as he relaxed in my arms again.
_______________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

I'm so sorry this took forever, obviously I fell into a bit of a writer's block, but I'm back!

Please remember to drink water, eat something, stay safe, and try to have a good day/night <3

I love you all so much, goodbye!!

❤︎Word count: 797 words

❤︎Valen_Pine