Fights (part 2 of #12)

Obito's p.o.v

"Kakashi Hatake!"

Me and Kakashi both jolted up and looked over towards the doorway. Kakashi's dad was standing there with his arms crossed and a mad look on his face.

"D-Dad!" Kakashi stuttered, trying to get off the bed quickly.

"What did I tell you about him sleeping in here?" His dad said. "You know the rules and yet you ignored them anyway!"

"I'm sorry! I just-" His dad cut him off.

"-didn't care enough to listen!" His dad said.

"That's not true!" He said.

His mum walked in and saw me and Kakashi in bed together.

"Sakumo! It doesn't matter if they slept in the same bed." His mum said.

"What if they're dating?" His dad said.

"It doesn't matter!" His mum said.

His mum then dragged his dad out of Kakashi's room, closing the door behind them. I sighed and turned to Kakashi.

"Kakashi?" I called.

"You should go." He said.

"Hey, I'm not leaving you here." Obito said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I love you." I said.

Kakashi looked up at me and stared at me, suprised, with glossy eyes. A few tears fell from his eyes and I used my thumb to wipe them away.

"I swear, I'll kill that man for making you cry. You're so precious. How dare he make you upset." I mumbled.

"Obi..." Kakashi said.

"Shh. I won't let him make you sad ever again, my angel." I said.

"You're being overprotective." Kakashi said.

"No, I'm just making sure you'll be okay, love." I said.

I grabbed some clothes out of my bag and changed real quick. When I turned around to tell Kakashi to change I realized he was bright red. Then I remembered that I just changed in front of this man who has only seen me without a shirt once.

Once I finally got Kakashi to change I told him to pack a duffle bag because he would be spending the rest of the weekend at my house. I could tell he wanted to argue but he didn't.

We sneaked downstairs and his parents were in the kitchen fighting. I didn't want him to, but Kakashi stopped to listen to what it was about.

"My son cannot be gay, Mina. You shouldn't be supporting this! He needs a girlfriend to be happy." Kakashi's dad said.

"No he doesn't! I just want him to be happy unlike some people." His mum said.

"Kakashi..." I whispered to him.

He looked back at me and some tears fell from his eyes. I grabbed his arm and got him to slowly follow me out of his house.

The walk to my house was silent. The only thing that could he heard was the birds and Kakashi's quiet sniffles. It was early enough that no one was out yet.

We got to my house and I sent Kakashi up to my room while I told my parents. Once I told them I went up into my room to see how Kakashi was doing.

"Kashi? Are you okay?" I asked as I walked into my room.

He didn't say anything. I turned to him and he looked up at me. I was about to say something else when Kakashi slowly put his arms out like he wanted me to hold him.

"You wanna cuddle?" I asked.

He nodded. I walked over and crawled into my bed with him. I wrapped my arms around him and he rested his head on my chest.

I rubbed his back and he started crying and soon after he fell asleep.

------------------------timeskip-------------------------

Kakashi sat on one side of my bed while I sat on the other side. He got mad at me 10 minutes ago and hasn't uttered a single word in my direction since then.

I told him that his dad wasn't going to come around knowing him and then I kinda accidentally told him that I was dating one of his best friends up until half an hour ago.

"Kakashi?" I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Can you please just forgive me? I told you, I don't feel anything for her anymore. I love you." I said.

"Yeah right. Why do you want to be with me so bad?" He asked.

"Because I love you." I said.

"But why do you love me?" He asked.

"Everything about you. Your eyes, your hair, the way you get real excited when you see a dog, how you get excited whenever you see a dove because they're rare but also your favorite bird." I said.

Kakashi gave me a sort of skeptical look. "Tell me something you could only know of you're in love with me enough to notice." He said.

"Whenever you lie your right eyebrow twitches just a little bit." I said.

He was quiet.

"I love you. I was dating her for three months. A month ago I lost feelings for her and gained feelings for you and I just didn't know how to tell her until a little while ago when I finally broke it off with her." I said.

"Promise?" He asked.

"Promise." I said.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too, angel." I said.
_________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

Hope you enjoyed this kinda short second part to number two! Like always, if you want a part two (or three now for this one) of any of these, feel free to ask!

Have a good day and stay safe! Remeber to drink water and eat something!! Byee!

❤︎Word count: 929 words

❤︎Valen_Pine