Goodbye

3rd person p.o.v

A soulmate.

What is a soulmate?

A soulmate is someone you can go to whenever you need.

A soulmate is someone you feel a deep connection with.

A soulmate isn't always romantic.

A soulmate isn't always platonic.

That's what everyone always said.

Well now it's different.

They live in a world where you're assigned a romantic soulmate, whether you like it or not. You don't get a choice.

Sometimes you get lucky. Like Rin. Rin got Konan as her soulmate. They were already dating. They were lucky.

And sometimes you're unlucky. Like Kakashi. See, you get a soulmate, but some people choose to ignore it and be with whoever they want.

Kakashi got Obito as his soulmate. He wasn't upset though. Kakashi has had a crush on Obito for as long as he can remember.

Obito had a boyfriend already, though. So when Kakashi asked him about what they were doing about being soulmates, Obito told him he was going to continue to be with his boyfriend and that the soulmate thing was dumb anyway.

Kakashi agreed, not knowing what else to do. Obito was going to stay with his boyfriend. It's not like he could tell him about his feelings. He's already made his decision.

Kakashi went home and cried that night. The night everything changed for him. He started avoiding Obito. Avoiding everyone, actually.

He didn't know what to do. The boy he was in love with was in love with someone else. He couldn't stand this feeling. His heart was broken into a thousand pieces.

Obito and Rin were blowing up Kakashi's phone, but he couldn't bring himself to respond. He didn't know what he would say.

Then Minato started blowing up his phone. Then worst of all, Obito's boyfriend started texting him asking if he was okay. He texted him back and said never to text his number ever again and then blocked his number.

After that Obito was blowing his phone up more. It wasn't about if he was okay anymore though. It was about his boyfriend.

Kakashi was so mad. He grabbed his phone. Typed out a paragraph so long it would probably take Obito an hour to  read the whole thing. Then he sent it.

Obito stopped blowing up his phone that day. In fact, he didn't text him. That night was the last time Obito texted him.

And the last time Kakashi felt....

anything.
_______________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

Yukishows 🥰

I hope you all enjoyed this angst one, and I also hope you cried <3

Remember to drink water, eat something, stay safe, and try to have a good day/night!!

❤︎Word count: 456 words

❤︎Valen_Pine