Fights (part 6)

Obito's p.o.v

It's been a few months since me and Kakashi got back together and they've literally been the best months of my life. I love him so much.

I make sure I do everything possible to keep him. I know he loves me, but I feel like I have to make up for what I did, even though he already forgave me.

I make him breakfast, lunch, and dinner so that he doesn't have to tire himself out doing it and I cuddle with him all the time and whenever he wants and I pretty much do anything he wants me to do.

Today is Kakashi's birthday. I have to do everything I can to make this day as special as possible. It's 11 am right now and I'm gonna wake Kakashi up at noon.

Since I still had an hour until I'm gonna wake him up I decided to clean the house. Kakashi likes cleaning so usually he does it but since it's his birthday I decided to do it.

I cleaned everything and then it was time to get Kakashi up. I went upstairs to get him up and he was laying in my bed still fast asleep.

"Kashi, wake up please." I said.

"No. Five more minutes." Kakashi groaned.

"Baby, no. You gotta get up now." I said.

He looked up at me with those addorable black eyes and finally sat up. I got him up and he got dressed. Rin arrived to take him out shopping and also distract him while I get everything ready.

I kissed him goodbye and then he and Rin left. Once they were gone I started getting everything ready. I put up streamers and everyone arrived to help me.

We were throwing a suprise party for him and I was so excited. He has no idea how much I love him. Or maybe he does. Who cares.

Rin texted me saying they were on their way back. I quickly told everyone to get into their hiding places and turned the lights off.

When they opened the door I heard Kakashi squeal. I'm guessing he didn't expect the lights to be off. It was really cute though.

Kakashi turned on the lights and we all jumped out and yelled "happy birthday!"

I could tell he wasn't expecting a thing by the look on his face. He looked at me and rolled his eyes with a smile. I walked over to him and put my hands on his hips.

"You know I love you, right?" I asked.

"Of course I do. I've already forgiven you, you know that." Kakashi said.

"I still feel bad." I said.

"Well, stop." Kakashi said and pulled me closer and kissed me. I kissed him back and then pulled away when Rin started making fake gagging noises.

The party was a huge success. Kakashi was so happy the whole time and he looked so addorable having the time of his life. I was so excited to finally have him back.

Have I said how much I love him yet?
___________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT AND KINDA RUSHED I WAS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!!😭

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT AND REMEMBER TO DRINK WATER, EAT SMTH AND STAY SAFE💖✨

LOVE YOU ALL🥰

❤︎Word count: 569 words

❤︎Valen_Pine