Comfort (#7)

Kakashi's p.o.v

I walked into the house and Obito wasn't home yet. He works as one of Minato-Sensei's advisors. I'm his personal guard but I was ordered by Minato-Sensei to take some "mental health days" even though I don't need to. My mental health is in check now that I'm with Obito.

I lay on the couch until Obito gets home 3 hours later. I did get up a few times to get snacks but other than that I've just been laying on this couch. I jumped up when I heard the door open and he walked in and he looked stressed.

"Obi? Are you okay?" I ask.

"I'm fine, baby." Obito said.

"Come sit. Right now." I said.

"Fine." He said.

I used to do this for Tenzo whenever he was stressed. Before we broke up. That's when Obito came in. I still remember it since it was only 6 months ago. We started dating 3 months ago.

Flashback.

I'm sitting on the floor with my knees to my chest, sobbing. Tenzo broke up with me an hour ago. He said he felt like I was in love with someone else even though that's not true.

I hear a knock at the door. I open it and Obito is standing there with flowers. Red roses and bluebells. My favorite.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey. These are for you." Obito said.

"Thank you, but I just broke up with Tenzo. I'm not looking for another relationship." I said.

"I know. I'm going to keep trying once you're feeling better." Obito said. "Right now I'm just here to make you feel better."

I let him in and we went and sat on my couch. He put some icecream in front of me. Strawberry, cookies n' cream, peanut butter, and blue moon. I love all those flavors.

He also broughts extra blankets and pillows for me to either punch or cry into. And makeup wipes because I wear both eyeliner and mascara.

Flashback end.

"You help me whenever I'm stressed so let me help you." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

I started rubbing his neck and he moved it side-to-side for a minute then let me just give him a neck rub.

"Hmmmm." He hummed.

"What? Does that feel good?" I asked.

"Yes. How did you get so good at this?" He asked.

"I used to, um, do it for Tenzo." I said.

"Well now you're doing it for me and let's be honest, I'm better than Tenzo."

I smiled.

"Yeah." I said.
___________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

I like women. They're amazing. Maybe that's the lesbian in me talking. Also she/her pronouns for me plsss if you ever address me.

❤︎Word count: 469 words

❤︎Valen_Pine