Popular x Social Outcast

⚠️TW: homophobia, homophobic slurs, cussing, bullying⚠️

Kakashi's p.o.v

I walked into school, trying to keep my head down. I didn't like people and I didn't want any trouble. I just wanted to get my degree and leave. I could go to college and get away from here.

Just my luck, a ball hit me in the back of the head as I was walking. I stopped when I heard laughing. I turned and saw the basketball team laughing.

I looked down and there was a basketball at my feet. I nudged it with my foot and it rolled over to the basketball team.

"Not even gonna say anything, freak?" One of the boys asked.

"Don't even talk to him. You might catch the fag disease." Another boy said, making the whole team, and a few bystanders, laugh.

I just turned back around and kept walking. I was used to this at this point. No one wanted to hang out with me because I'm gay. I'm a total social outcast here.

I don't mind though. I don't really like people. People are assholes. I know what I want unlike most the bozos here. All they know is to go after a ball like a dog when it's thrown.

I walked into my class and took my seat. My seat just so happened to be in the middle of the room so I could hear all the things people say about me.

"He's such a freak."

"Don't touch him, you catch a disease."

"If you hang out with him you'll be a social outcast too, so don't do it."

"He probably does drugs."

None of these things are true. Except for the part where if you hang out with me you'll also be a social outcast. Maybe that's why I don't have any friends.

I had friends at my old school, but my family had to move because of my parents' new job. I had no choice in the matter. I wish I did.

I take notes during the lesson and do the homework quickly since it's not that hard. The bell rang and I quickly got up and went to the library. This was my free period and then I had lunch. I spend both of those periods here in the library.

I go to my usual spot when I notice someone sitting there. It's one of the volleyball boys. He has short, dark raven hair, and black eyes. His skin is tan and he's listening to music. I know him. Everyone does. His name is Obito Uchiha.

I walk over to him and he looks up. His eyes light up when he sees me and he straightens out. I get confused and then I stop in front of him. He looks at me confused.

I turn and see his girlfriend, Stacy Nara, walking towards us.

"You're in my seat. I sit here everyday. Move." I said, turning back to him.

"Hey babe!" Stacy says.

"Morning love." Obito says back.

"Can you go do your lovey dovey shit somewhere else. Get out of my seat." I said.

"Sorry," Obito says with a smile. "I didn't know anyone sat here."

"It's fine. Just move." I said.

"Babe! Don't talk to him!" Stacy says.

"Why?" Obito asks.

"Just don't." She says. The without anoher word she pulls him away.

I sigh and sit down in my spot when I realize he left his phone.

"Stupid." I said.

I grabbed his phone and walked over to where they were sitting. I stopped and hid behind a bookshelf to hear their conversation when I was close enough.

"Obi, I love you, but he's gay! You'll catch his disease." Stacy said, rolling her eyes.

"Being queer isn't a disease." Obito said.

"Obito! You're not defending him." Stacy said.

"Everyone hates him because he's gay. I want to get to know him and see if there's actually something about him to hate." Obito said.

"Don't." Stacy said.

"Why?" He asked.

"You'll be a social outcast and we won't be able to date anymore." Stacy said.

"I'm on the volleyball team. I could never be a social outcast." Obito said.

I walked back to my desk and decided to let him get his phone when he realized it was missing. I sat back down and opened the book I'm reading.

I hear footsteps and I look up. Obito is walking over here with a desperate look on his face.

"Hey! Have you seen my phone?" He asked.

"Yeah. Here." I said, handing it to him.

"Thanks. I don't know what I'd do without it." He said, taking his phone.

"You're welcome." I said.
__________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

ANOTHER UPDATE SO EARLY?? I KNOW🤭

It's suprising im updating again so early after the last one👀

Anyway hope you enjoyed the first part of this one!

Remember to drink water, eat something, stay safe, and try to have a good day/night <3

❤︎Word count: 841 words

❤︎Valen_Pine