The Blame Game (#9)

Obito's p.o.v

Minato-Sensei sat me and Kakashi down on the couch in his living room. Rin and Kushina were sitting on either side of Minato-Sensei on the couch opposite the one we were sitting on.

"I'm not mad. I just want to know how you guys possibly broke a vase. We were gone for 30 minutes." Minato-Sensei said.

"He did it." Kakashi said.

"No, he did it." I said.

"Blaming everything on me, huh? That's not a very good thing to do. You shouldn't blame your boyfriend for everything you do." Kakashi said.

"Maybe you shouldn't break Minato-Sensei's vase then, mi amour." I said.

"It was you." Kakashi said.

"No, baby. It was you." I said.

"Not true." He said.

"Very true." I said.

"Okay!" Rin shouts, putting her hands up to stop us from talking. "Tell us exactly what happened."

-----------------------flashback------------------------

"Minato-Sensei and Kushina are gone." I said.

"Yeah." Kakashi said.

I scooted over to him and he looked over at me. The way his eyes shine and his hair falls so perfectly makes him so much more beautiful than ever. I could talk about all the things I love about him forever. Although, I'll only list a few things.

His eyes, his hair, how unique he is, how he's not afraid to tell the truth, how he's so smart, his laugh, the way his hand fits perfectly in mine, his lips, his personality, his love for animals, how introverted he is, and so so much more. There's just so much to love about him.

I moved some hair that fell in his face out of his face and he rolled his eyes when I winked at him.

"How are you today? You come here often?" I joked.

"Sorry, mister, but I have a boyfriend." Kakashi said in the most innocent voice he could muster.

"Oh really? Lucky guy." I said.

"Yeah you are lucky. Lucky that Rin doesn't mind us dating after you and her dated for 5 months, 19 days, 7 hours, and 25 minutes." Kakashi said.

"You were counting the minutes and hours!?" I ask.

"Yeah. You used to kiss her for 4 seconds and you kiss me for 8 seconds every time we kiss, so you must love me more." Kakashi said.

I laughed and grabbed his hand. "I do love you more. Me and Rin are nothing but friends." I said.

"I know." Kakashi said.

"You know what I know?" I asked.

"What?" He asked.

"Now that they're gone we can do whatever we want." I said.

He stood up to go put his book in his backpack and I knocked the book out of his hand. He glared at me and I kissed him. He kissed me back after a few seconds.

I pushed him back, expecting him to get pushed up against the wall but instead he knocked into a table with a vase on it. The vase hit the floor and shattered.

"Oh no." Kakashi said.

--------------------flashback end---------------------

"So it was your fault that he knocked into the table, therefor making it your fault it broke." Rin said.

"I guess." I said.

"Thank you. That's all we wanted to know. And don't feel bad. We can get it replaced." Minato-Sensei said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup!" Kushina said.

"Yes." I cheered.

They all just laughed and Kakashi layed his head on my shoulder.

He's so pretty.
_______________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

❤︎Word count: 588 words

❤︎Valen_Pine