You're Safe (#6)

Obito's p.o.v

Minato-Sensei said that bakakashi had to stay with me while his house was getting fixed. Why can't he stay with Rin!? Rin likes him more than me anyway. Well, I let him sleep in my bed because I'm not a horrible person. I'm sleeping on the couch. It's a pretty comfy couch though, so I have no objections.

A gas pipe exploded at his place so it wasn't safe for him to stay there anymore. He went to bed 20 minutes ago but I can't fall asleep. I feel like Kakashi was acting weird. That's probably just me, right?

Grandma is out of town this week so it's just me and Kakashi. He insisted that I don't come in unless he's out of the room, which is fair it's just that he seemed kind of worried while saying that.

------------------------Timeskip------------------------

It's been an hour and I still just can't fall asleep no matter how hard I try. I try to pretend to sleep to trick my mind into falling asleep but it's not working. I was texting Rin for awhile but she went to bed so now I just don't know what to do.

At this point I'm just laying here and thinking. About what? A lot of things; Kakashi, sleep, Kakashi, how a gas pipe explodes, Kakashi.

Right now I'm thinking about what to do when Kakashi wakes up. Tommorow we don't have training, so unless he has something planned I'm going to invite him to hang out with me and Rin.

I'm so tired but I can't sleep. It's like my mind is forcefully keeping me awake. Like it knows that something will happen. But I don't know what.

Nothing's going to happen. It's 11 pm. It's too late for anything too exciting to happen and too early for anything scary to happen. I'm just gonna force myself to sleep. It'll be fine.

------------------------Timeskip------------------------

I wake up suddenly to a scream. I check my phone and it's 2 am. I run up to my room where it came from and debate knocking before I just open the door.

Kakashi is sitting up on my bed in fetal position rocking back and forth and I can hear soft sobs. I walk over and sit next to him. I wrap my arms around him and pull him over so he almost laying on me. He grabs my shirt and continues to cry.

I debate leaving but then again here he is, my strongest teammate, the one who says emotions are weakness, clinging to me and whimpering and sobing like a four year old.

I rub his back and he continue crying. I whisper soothing things into his ear while he cries.

"Don't leave." He whispers when he's calmed down enough for his words to be understandable.

"Shh, you're safe. I won't let you go." I tell him.

I get under the covers with him and he's still clinging to me. I hold him tight and soon enough, he falls asleep. I might just sleep in here with him again tommorow...
__________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

Am I the only one who gets a week of pre-period cramps, then the week of my period, and then the week after that is post-period cramps?

❤︎Word count: 560 words

❤︎Valen_Pine