Popular x social outcast (part 5)

⚠️TW: Mention of sexual assult, cussing, mention of abuse⚠️

Kakashi's p.o.v

As soon as I heard Stacy's voice I jumped back, pushing Obito away slightly. He kept his grip on my waist.

"Obito!" I whispered. "What are you doing? That's your girlfriend."

"I don't even like her." Obito muttered.

"Obito! What the fuck are you doing!?" Stacy walked closer.

"Stacy. We're done." He said, still not even looking in her direction.

"Excuse me? Why!? Are you seriously breaking up with me for some freak?" She yells.

I flinched, more at her yelling than her insult, and Obito noticed. His eyes narrowed a little and I could tell me was trying to hide how annoyed he was.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"No. You didn't do anything wrong, love. Don't appologize." He said.

"Hello!? Answer me!"

"Stacy, go away and leave us the hell alone. I don't like you, and I know you're only dating me cause I'm popular. Go find someone else that'll deal with your shit, cause I won't anymore." Obito said.

"You don't mean that..." Stacy said.

"Yes. I do." Obito said. "Get the hell away from me."

Stacy scoffs, turning and walking away. I watched her walk away. I felt kind of bad for her. I know I'd be completely wrecked if I lost someone like Obito.

"Don't feel bad for her." Obito said.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked.

He chuckled. "No, I just know you well enough to tell what you're thinking."

"Oh. Good." I sighed.

My phone went off after I said that. I slipped my hand into my back pocket to grab it. I checked my notifications and had to use all my strength to keep from rolling my eyes when I was that Tenzo had texted me.

Tenzo: Letting other people touch what doesn't belong to them now, are we?
Tenzo: *Picture attachment*

I looked at the picture and completely froze, tightening my grip on his unzipped volleyball jacket.

Obito looked concerned when I looked back at him, and then his expression got annoyed as he looked up and saw someone.

I turned my head carefully, afraid of what was behind me. Turns out it was more like who was behind me. Once I finished turning my head, my eyes locked on him and widened.

Tenzo was standing right behind me.

I hate my fucking life.

"Tenzo." Obito said as he walked up to us.

"Hey, Obito. I'd appreciate it if you'd let go of what's mine." He said, emphasizing the last word.

Please never call me yours ever again, you absolute son of a bitch.

"Hmm," Obito hummed. "Maybe we should ask Kakashi. Love?"

I could feel my face turn red at the nickname. I tried to calm myself down before I forced out my answer.

"No. Please." I said.

I saw Obito smirk. I turned my head slightly and Tenzo was glaring at Obito. His fists were clenched by his sides.

"Let go Obito." He said.

"He doesn't want you, Tenzo. He's mine now." Obito said with a sly smile.

"That's probably what you're forcing him to believe." Tenzo said.

"No, I think you were the one who forced him to be yours. I didn't rape him in the school bathroom, fucker." Obito growled out.

My body froze. Obito wrapped his arms tighter around me when he felt it. I tightened my hold on his jacket even more. I could see my hands turning white as I gripped his jacket harshly.

"E-Excuse me?" Tenzo said.

"You heard me. I have never hit him, either. I know about it all, and I'll take you straight to the police, bitch." Obito threatens. "Or you can leave us the hell alone and never even breathe in his direction ever again."

"Obito. Stop. Please." I begged quietly, pulling on the fabric I was holding.

"Shh, quiet baby. It's alright." He said, rubbing up and down my back.

I layed my forehead against his shoulder, closing my eyes tightly.

He told Tenzo about how one of his teammates was walking past the bathroom when he heard the commotion. By the time the teammate realized what was happening and went and got a teacher, Tenzo was done and we were both gone.

He also told him about how he noted all the bruises I would have and how I would flinch whenever Obito made any sudden moves. He also noticed how I did it a lot whenever I was around Tenzo, specifically.

I kept my eyes closed, trying to will myself to just stop hearing what was being said. I didn't want to relive those moments. Any of them.

"This isn't over." Tenzo muttered before walking away.

"I think it is." Obito said.

He walked away and Obito slowly pushed my hair back that had fallen in front of my face. He kissed the side of my head lightly.

"Baby?" He asked.

"He's not going to stop." I said, looking up at him.

"Yes he will." He says, pulling his phone out of the pocket of his jacket.

I didn't ask what he was doing as he dialed the number. I knew when he started speaking that he was calling the police.

When he hung up he hugged me again quick and then kissed me gently.

"He won't hurt you anymore." He said.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He replied.
_____________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

THAY'S IT! THAT'S THE END :D

I hope you guys enjoyed it, I know I enjoyed writing it. Fr.

Remember to drink water, eat something, stay safe, and try to have a good day/night <3

Love you all, byeeee :))

❤︎Word count: 959 words

❤︎Valen_Pine