Testify

⚠️Trope: One-sided love! (if that bothers you, please don't read this chapter) (This chapter also contains mpreg)⚠️

Kakashi's p.o.v

We were at the trial right now. Two weeks ago I was accused of setting the neighborhood park on fire. I'm 15! They can't send me to jail!

"This trial shall now begin." The judge said. "Defendant. You may begin."

He stood. "Kakashi is a 15-year-old boy. Even if he did do this, which I don't believe he did-"

"Objection! The boy admitted to doing it!" The prosecution said.

"Noted." The judge said, and the prosecution sat back down.

"As I was saying, he was probably just trying to impress his friends. He didn't mean any kind of harm." My laywer said.

"Prosecution. Talk." The judge said.

My lawyer sat back down and whispered over to me, "Why did you say you did it?"

"Because I did." I said.

"Sir, it doesn't matter if he's a boy. He knows better. He set a park on fire, while the children were still in it. Luckily no one got hurt, but someone could have died." The prosecution said.

"He made sure no one would get harmed! The children were on the other side. No one was even near the fire." My lawyer said.

"Order! I herby decree, Kakashi Hatake, is in fact guilty. He will spend 7 months with a professional, learning to control these urges." The judge said.

People started to clear out and I left to go pack. They had informed me that I would be going to New York City for this. That worked for me though.

I sat in my room and waited. He would be here any moment to help me pack. He said so. He knew I would be guilty. Of course he did. I did it for him anyway.

He walks in and he looks beautiful. Raven colored messy hair, dark eyes, and a nice black suit.

"Thanks for taking the fall for me, baby." He said.

"Anything for you, Obito." I said.

Obito walked over to me and smiled. He kissed the top of my head and started packing for me. Right now I lived in Seattle. Obito had come here for a month and he was the one that set fire to the playground.

I couldn't let him get in trouble though. He's 18, so they would have taken him off to jail and away from me. I can't let them do that. I don't know what I would do.

Me moving to New York works because that's were Obito lives. I'll live with him and then he'll take me to my counseling when I have it. It's perfect.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded and he led me out of the room by the hand. There was a car waiting. It was Obito's car. He was gonna drive me there.

I got into the car and he got in the drivers seat. I was in the passenger seat and we left after putting my stuff in the backseats.

------------Timeskip: 3 months later------------

It's been 3 months ever since I started counseling and I have to know. I've been really sick lately in the morning. I was on my way back from the store. I walked back into Obito's apartment. He came over and kissed me.

"I'll be right back. I have to use the bathroom." I said, after I pulled away.

"Okay, be quick." He said.

I ran off to the bathroom, did whatever I needed to do, and then waited. When it came back with those two lines, I almost fainted.

I walked out to Obito and he quick kissed me. When he pulled away I spoke before he could.

"I need to tell you something." I said.

"Okay, what is it?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant." I said.

His eyes widened and he couldn't say anything.

"I'll be right back." He said.

Obito's p.o.v

"Rin!" I said.

Rin walked over and glared at me.

"I was enjoying a very nice date with my girlfriend! This better be important!" She glared.

"Kakashi is pregnant." I said.

"That's great." She said.

"No, Rin! You know the plan!" I said.

"How do you think the baby got in there?" She asked.

"Rin!" I said.

"What!? It's kinda what you deserve. You're just using him and once he turns 18 and can go to jail just as easily as you, you're going to throw him away." Rin said.

"Okay, and!?" I said.

"What?" We heard a small voice behind Rin.

She turned and I stood beside her. Kakashi was standing with Rin's girlfriend, Konan.

"He asked where you were. Thought I would bring him to you." Konan said, glaring at me.

"Kakashi, baby," I said.

"You don't have the right to call me that." Kakashi said.

I walked over and ran my thumb over his cheek.

"C'mon, let's go home. We can talk about this. Don't you love me?" I said.

"I do love you." He said.

"Then let's just go home and you can forget all this happened." I said.

He nodded and we went home.

----------Timeskip: nine months later---------

Obito's p.o.v

I was pacing in the hospital. Rin and Konan were sitting down but I couldn't sit. I had to admit, I was worried about Kakashi. He turned sixteen two months after he told me he was pregnant.

I don't know why I'm so worried. I'm just using him...right? He'll be eighteen in two years, then I'll have to think of another way to not get in trouble.

"Excuse me?" The doctor said. "Who is Obito Uchiha?"

"Me." I said.

"He's asking for you." The doctor said.

I ran to the room, even though there are signs that say don't run. Once I got there I slowly opened the door and walked in. He was sitting on the hospital bed, holding our child.

"It's a girl." He told me when I got over there.

"What are you going to name her?" I asked.

"I was thinking Luka." Kakashi said.

"I love it." I told him.
_______________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

I know there are a lot of time skips in this one but I needed to use them for the plot. Also a new chapter of my book College Antics will be out soon!

❤︎Word count: 1068 words

❤︎Angrier_TurtleDawn