Hospital Days

Obito's p.o.v

I made my way down to the hospital slowly. It became the normal routine by now. Kakashi was addmited into the hospital four weeks ago. I miss being able to go on walks with him and just being with him outside of the hospital.

I miss him being at the training grounds when I get there and telling me I'm late. I miss everything that we used to do. I visit him daily though. It's what any good boyfriend would do.

"Back again, Mr. Uchiha?" The girl at the front desk, who's name I learned was Julia, asked nicely.

"Yes. I'm here to see my boyfriend." I say, just like every day.

"You know the room." She smiled.

I thanked her and walked down the hall towards his room. I walked this same hall every day to get to his room, every day. I sighed, remembering everything we used to be able to do together.

Long walks together at night time. Just hanging out at his place with his dogs. Hanging out at the training feilds, even after training was over, just to enjoy each other's company. The sleepovers at each other's house.

Even before we started dating I still enjoyed just hanging out, even though I hated him for awhile. I don't know how I ever hated him though. He's so sweet and considerate. Even if he does nitpick too much sometimes and even if he can be kind of rude, he's learning to keep rude things in his head and not out loud.

I finally stopped in front of his door and knocked like everytime. No answer for a second but then he called out for me to come in.

"Hey, Kakashi." I said, sitting down on the bed in front of him.

"Hi." He said.

"Are you feeling okay? You usually say more." I said.

"Um, yeah I'm okay. I'm just... well it's nothing." He says.

"Baby, tell me what's wrong." I said.

"My aunt came in earlier..." Kakashi said.

"What did she say?" I asked.

Kakashi's aunt had never been fond of the fact that he was gay. So when we go together and she found out she went crazy and blew up on him. Before that happened he had been living there because he had no where else to go.

I didn't want him living alone because I thought it was unsafe. I get he's a ninja, but he's also a 13 year old boy. Anyway she went crazy and long story short he got kicked out and came to my house with a nasty bruise on his face.

"She just came in and lectured me about how I was making the family dissapointed by being with you. She was trying to get it into my head that you didn't really love me and that you were just pretending. I guess she knew how insecure I already was of our relationship with me being in the hospital and barely seeing you." Kakashi explained.

"Kashi-baby. I love you so much and nothing will change that. You should know that. I don't see you enough but that doesn't change how I feel about you." I told him.

"I know, I know. So what do you have in store for today? You always have something in mind when you come to see me." He says.

"Well, what do you think about going out?" I ask.

"Wait, really? I can go out?" He asked.

"Yeah. I talked to your doctor and he said that you can go out as long as you come back for the night and don't push yourself too hard." I say.

"Yes! Thank you, Obito! I love you so much!" He said, jumping on me and hugging me.

"I love you too. Now, I brought you some clothes. Change into those and we can go." I said.

He nodded and grabbed my bag. He gave me a look and I nodded at him. He opened the bag and pulled the clothes out. He then ran into the bathroom and changed.

He came out in a pair of black high-waisted shorts and a plain white t-shirt. He walked over to me and smiled.

"Your hair is a mess." I said.

I reached up and started to fix his hair. It was kind of everywhere so I smoothed it down and some of it fell in front of his eyes. I brush that hair to the side and smiled at him.

"There." I said. "Now we can go."

His eyes lit up and he grabbed my hand. I led him out of his room and down the hall and then out of the hospital, saying goodbye to Julia as I left because it was the polite thing to do.

"Who's that girl?" Kakashi asked as we walked out.

"Her name is Julia. She works there as the front desk person who checks people in and stuff like that." I explained.

"Oh, and do you say bye to her everyday?" He asked.

"I also tell her hello and yes I tell her bye. It's okay though Kakashi, I love you." I assured him.

"Okay." He said.

I led him down a path that not many people come down so that we could be alone. I sat down on the ground and he sat with me.

"You know, the sunset reminds me of you." I say.

"That's really cheesy." He says. "but thanks."

"Mhm. Anything for you." I tell him.

"Simp." He says.

"For you? Obviously." I said.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

He layed his head on my shoulder and I put my arm around his waist. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Thank you for bringing me out. I missed doing this with you since I've been in the hospital." He says.

"I missed this too. You're welcome." I said.

He leaned up and gently pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back gently and put both my arms around his waist. He put his arms around my neck and pulled back.

"You're weird my love. But I do love you." I said.

"You're kinda stupid sometimes babe. I love you too." Kakashi said.
________________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

This one was kinda short but it was super cute in my opinion. I really wanted to make one with one of them in the hospital cause I thought it would make it even cuter. Not that being in the hospital is cute. I know from personal expirience and so does everyone who had ever been in the hospital. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

❤︎Word count: 1122 words

❤︎Angrier_TurtleDawn