Under The Mask

Yukishows I decided to give you some fluff today🥰

Obito's p.o.v

Me and Kakashi were sitting at my house. It's kind of weird. We've been dating for a week and he still won't show me his face. He says he'll show me in 7 months, at the least. It's weird.

"Kashi?" I asked.

"Yes?" He asked looking up at me.

I was laying on my bed and Kakashi was laying on my chest and inbetween my legs. He looked so cute.

"Why won't you show me your face?" I asked.

"Just something about me I just don't like right now." Kakashi said.

"I love everything about you, though." I said.

"Well I don't like it." Kakashi said.

"Please just let me see?" I asked.

"No. You're not going to think I'm attractive anymore if you see it." Kakashi said.

"I'll always think your attractive." I said.

"I don't believe you." Kakashi said.

I quickly reached my hand up and tried to pull his mask down. I know he said he doesn't want me to see and I should respect his wishes but he said he doesn't think he looks pretty with something. I need to prove him wrong. I need to prove that he's always pretty.

He tried to stop me but I pulled it down and turned him to face me. I sat him on my lap and looked at him. I didn't see anything that would make him not pretty. What was he talking about?

"Babe, what are you talking about? You look gorgeous." I said.

"It's not my face." Kakashi mumbled.

"What is it then?" I asked.

"I don't want you to know." Kakashi mumbled again.

Then I saw it. He tried to hide it but he wasn't doing such a good job at it. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me. His eyes shined as the light hit them.

"Baby, do you have braces?" I asked.

His eyes widened. "N-No..." he said.

"Babe. Braces make you like ten times hotter than before." I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah. I love braces on people. They're so cute." I said.

Kakashi blushed and hid his face in the crook of my neck. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his waist and lightly kissed his neck.

He squirmed a little and that just made me laugh more. He kissed my neck back but since he was tired, flustered, and nervous it felt like when a kitten licks you.

He's so addorable.
___________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

I know I've been doing a lot of angst lately so I decided to give you some fluff. Also let's hope I don't have to write another sad one any time soon... Yukishows 😒

Hope you enjoyed! Remember to drink water, eat something, stay safe, and try to have a good day/night!

❤︎Word count: 489 words

❤︎Valen_Pine