Not In Love With You (#13)

Kakashi's p.o.v

I was laying in bed right now. Not my bed though. I was laying in Tenzo's bed. Sarutobi is forcing me to be with him because he says I need to move on from Obito. I don't want to move on though.

Minato-Sensei didn't force me to move on when he was hokage so why is Sarutobi? Oh yeah, because Minato-Sensei was a good hokage and Sarutobi isn't.

"Baby, get up." Tenzo said.

"I'm not your baby." I said, sitting up.

"Yes you are. It doesn't matter if you like it or not. The fact is, you are, and you belong to me." He said.

I can't stand this guy.

"Whatever. I'm going to hang out with Gai." I said.

"Really? You won't even tell me good morring?" He said.

"I'd rather die." I said, walking into the bathroom to change.

I put on a pair of jeans and a baggy sweater. I walked downstairs where Tenzo was sitting on the couch.

"Why don't you ever wear anything more tight-fit?" He asked.

"Because I don't feel comfortable in stuff like that." I said.

"But you have such a nice body." He said.

Obito, please come down from heaven and kill this guy for me.

"You're not allowed to say that." I said.

"I'm your boyfriend, I can say whatever I want." He said.

"Whatever." I said.

I put on my shoes and walked out of the house. I lied when I said I was going to hang out with Gai, I actually just needed to get out of the village for a little bit.

I'll come back because at this point I've accepted that this is my life. I went to the villlage gate and walked out and the guards said nothing because they know my routine by now.

I went to the middle of a feild where I usually sit but this time it seemed like the wind was more still than usual. I payed no mind to it and continued to sit and think.

You'd murder Tenzo if you knew how often he saw me without clothes on, Obi. I never wanted anyone but you to see me like that, but I have no choice. I'm so sorry mon amour.

Suddenly I felt someone apear behind me and put a hand over my mouth and I strated to try to fight when I heard a voice in my head.

"Don't fight me, mi amor"

Obito?

Obito's p.o.v

I took Kakashi back to the base. He was still asleep in my room.

You're so pretty, darling. My pretty, pretty, boy. Mi amor, I waited so long to get back to you. How dare he touch you. I promise you'll never have to worry about him ever again. My pretty, pretty, boy.

"Obito..." Kakashi called weakly.

"I'm here, mi amor." I said.

He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me. He still looked tired but at least he was awake now.

I crawled behind him and he layed against my chest. I wrapped a blanket around us and he cuddled into me.

"He-" He was about to say something but I shushed him.

"Shhh, baby I know. It's all okay. You're here now. With me." I said.

He smiled.

"You won't leave me again, will you?" He asked.

"I'm not going to leave you. You're never going to gave to suffer by yourself again, I promise." I said.

"Thank you." He whispered.
___________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

If you would like a part two on any of these you can always ask and I might do it. I really enjoyed writing these and I have another book like this, but it's KakaRin, in the making :)

❤︎Word count: 635 words

❤︎Valen_Pine