Too Cold (#3)

Kakashi's p.o.v

The sun shined through the curtains in me and Obito's room, waking me up and making me turn and burry my head deeper into the crook of Obito's neck. He brought a hand up to play with my hair in his sleep and drapes the other arm over my waist.

I remembered that today we had a mission. Me, Obito, and Rin had to go to the hidden mist undercover and retrieve this scroll conatining information about Konaha.

According to my phone we had 3 hours until we had to meet Rin at the gate to go on our mission. I should probably get Obito up now though, so that we're not late. It's 8 am right now.

I sat my phone down and sat up in our bed. Obito stirred and opened his eyes to look at me. He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Baby, what are you doing up already?" He asked.

"We have a mission. I don't want to be late." I said.

"Come on, that's in like 3 hours." He whines.

"Yeah, and if you don't get up now then you're not going to get up." I said.

"I don't wanna get up." Obito continues to whine about how he doesn't want to get up.

"Please, Obito. I'm begging you." I said.

We spent 15 more minutes going back and forth like this. Obito saying he doesn't want to get up and me saying that he has to or he won't get up later and we'll be late, and it'll be his fault.

He pulls me back down into the bed and wraps his arms around me tightly, holding me in place. He presses a kiss against my neck while trying to convince me to sleep for a litle bit longer.

"Obito! We need to get up now." I said sternly.

"No, I'm not letting you go. It's too early to get out of bed." Obito says.

He kisses my neck again and I end up giving in thinking I'll only sleep another 30 minutes. We end up being an hour late to meeting Rin at the village gate and it was because Obito told me to lay down and sleep a little longer.

I told him multiple times on the way there that it was his fault and he took full responsibility. Although he was being stupid and still trying to flirt with me the whole way there.
_____________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

Hope you enjoyed. If you enjoyed maybe go check out my other books and my other one-shot book! Thank you :)

❤︎Word count: 444 words

❤︎Valen_Pine