Heater Boy (#2)

Kakashi's p.o.v

Me and Obito were just laying in bed. Yesterday Minato-Sensei sent me, Obito, and Rin on a mission and it took forever. Plus it's really cold outside today.

Obito made me food earlier and hot coco. The snow fell softly outside the window. Obito looked out on it and smiled.

"I don't get how you like the snow. It's so cold and wet." I said.

"It's pretty. Plus the cold doesn't affect me. I run hot all the time." Obito said.

"Yeah, lucky." I said, nuzzling closer to him.

I'm always cold. No matter what I do. Even in the summer I get cold and I can't stop it. Obito always gives me his jackets, though, so that helps. I like his jackets, they smell like him.

"Minato-Sensei said he needs me to go on a mission some time today." Obito said.

"Do I need to go?" I ask.

"Nope. Not if you don't want to." Obito said. "I can handle it."

"Hmm, good. I'm cold and tired." I said.

"Yeah, that's what I figured." Obito chuckled.

I don't know why anyone would want to go on missions in this weather. I've always hated doing it. Even when we were younger, and I loved every mission when I was younger, so that's saying something.

"Maybe you should get going so that you can get it over with." I said.

"Are you sure? I can always stay here a little longer. You're freezing." Obito said.

"I'll be fine. I'll just have to turn the heat all the way up, then you can turn it down when you get home." I said.

"It's gonna be really hot in here if I turn it all the way up." Obito said.

"Not to me. It'll probably still be cold, even after you do that." I said.

"Okay, if you're sure. I'm gonna go. I was just going to do it tonight, but I'll do it now to get it out of the way if that's what you want." Obito said.

"Yup." I said. "That way we can cuddle the rest of the day."

"Alright. Love you. Bye." Obito said getting up.

I moved around for a minute and Obito stood at the doorway. I decided Minato-Sensei could wait until later tonight. Me? I could not.

"It's too cold! Come back!" I said.

"Yeah, I knew that would happen." Obito said, getting back into bed with me.

I wrapped my arms around him again and slapped his arm. He chuckled and tightened his hold on my waist.

"Shut up and be my personal heater." I said.

"Yes sir." Obito chuckled.
______________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

Yeah, remember when I said these would be short? They're all going to be pretty short.

❤︎Word count: 474 words

❤︎Valen_Pine