Attention Starved (#4)

Obito's p.o.v

I'm so happy! Minato-Sensei named me 5th hokage. I'm only 23 but Minato-Sensei says he thinks I can handle it. There is a lot of work that comes with being the hokage though. But at least I have Kakashi to look forward to seeing when I'm done.

Usually I get done around 6 pm since I work pretty fast, but today there was a lot more paperwork than usual and it was taking longer to get through all of it.

Kakashi came in and sat with me about an hour ago and he hasn't once complained about how long it's taking.

He keeps smiling at his phone... I'm probably just being jealous... but still, I can"t help but wonder what he's doing.

I try not to focus on whatever he could be doing. He could be playing a game, or smiling at a funny post or something like that. It's just so hard because what if he's smiling at amother guy's text or something like that.

Kakashi looked over at me and frowned. He put his phone down and turned his body towards me.

"Obi? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine babe." I said.

"Alright. If you're sure." Kakashi said and layed down on the couch.

I started working more on my paperwork trying to get through it faster so that we could go home and I coud hold him and make sure he's mine. Kashi's 19 but he's turning 20 next month. I have to go pick up what I got him sometime this week.

"Baby?" I said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Of course." He said, turning to look at me. "Well, I hate to ask, but are you almost done? I want to go home and have you hold me."

"Yeah, I just have a few more." I said.

"Okay, I just miss you holding me." He said.

I thought for a minute. I mean I could have him come over here. Yeah I think that's what I'll do if he misses me holding him. Perfect.

"C'mere, you can sit in my lap until I'm done working." I said.

He turned pink but agreed anyway. I scooted back for second and he sat in the lap, putting his head in the crook of my neck and wrapping his arms around my torso. I put an arm around his waist and the other one was being used to sign papers.

Kakashi fell asleep about 10 minutes later and I was done 30 minutes after that. I carried hiim home and I fell asleep beisde him in our bed.
__________________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

I demand a boyfriend/girlfriend like Obito Uchiha right now.

❤︎Word count: 469 words

❤︎Valen_Pine