Popular x Social Outcast (part 2)

⚠️TW: homophobic slurs, cussing, sexual assult, bullying⚠️

Obito's p.o.v

I was at volleyball practice when one of my teammates, Asuma Sarutobi, walked up to me. His dad was the princible before Mr. Namikaze took over for him.

"Hey, do you know Kakashi Hatake?" He asked.

"No. What does he look like?" I asked.

"Short, kinda fluffy, white hair, skin almost as pale as a ghost, black eyes," Asuma listed features of his.

"Oh! That guy! Yeah I know him." I said.

"Do you know him personally?" Asuma asked.

"No. I don't think anyone does." I said.

"Oh, well have you heard anything about him being single?" He asked.

"Maybe. Wait, why? You interested? I thought you and Kurenai were going out though." I said.

"No! I'm not interested, but my friend Tenzo kinda is." Asuma said.

"Ohhh!" I said. "Sorry man, I haven't heard anything. I'll keep an ear open, though."

"Thanks dude." Asuma said.

"No problem." I said.

timeskip: after volleyball practice

I walked out of the gym and saw Kakashi walking past. I also saw Tenzo run up to him, calling his name. I was about to turn when I heard something.

I looked back over and Kakashi was saying something to Tenzo and it looked like Tenzo was getting really mad. I knew how Tenzo was when he got mad, so I quickly made my way over to them.

"Hey," I said. "Is everything okay over here?"

"We're fine, Obito." Tenzo said.

"It didn't look like you were fine. What's going on?" I asked.

"I asked him out and he rejected me." Tenzo said.

"Oh. That sucks." I said.

"That's it!?" Tenzo asked.

"Well, you can't make him date you. If he doesn't like you, you cannot force him to like you." I said.

"I''m right here." Kakashi mumbled.

"Sorry." I said, smiling at him.

"Are you sure you don't just like him?" Tenzo asked accussingly.

"What? No! I have a girlfriend." I said.

"That doesn't stop you from falling for other people. You are bi, Obito. You sure you don't just wanna play for both sides at the same time?" Tenzo smirked, thinking he was getting to me.

"You're just insecure. It's pathetic." I said.

"Or maybe you're just trying to take him." Tenzo said.

I rolled my eyes and turned to Kakashi. I started walking towards him, and stopped when I was right next to him. I leaned down a little to whisper in his ear, he wasn't that much shorter, but shorter than me. "I'm sorry you have to deal with him. He's a load of shit."

"Thank you." Kakashi said softly.

"Of course." I said.

I walked away.

Kakashi's p.o.v

I flopped down on my bed, thinking about what happened earlier.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with him. He's a load of shit." Obito whispered.

"Thank you." I said softly.

"Of course." He said.

I know I shouldn't. I know he has a girlfriend. I know all these things. I don't care, though. I can't control how my face gets hot when he looks at me, or how my heart beats faster at the sight of him.

He's so popular. Sure, he's bi, but he would never date me. First of all; I'm a social outcast. Second of all; He and Stacy have never been stronger.

It's so annoying. She gets everything she wants. I've liked him since sixth grade. We're in eleventh grade, now. Stacy only likes him because he's popular. I loved him before he was popular. He doesn't know me though. He never looked my way until this year.

It was at his last volleyball game. I went, obviously. He only looked a me for a split second but he looked at me and he smiled a real, genuine smile. I know what that kind of smile looks like for him because he has been in my classes since sixth grade when I started liking him.

"Kakashi, are you making fake scenerios involving Obito again?" My mom asked, walking into my room.

"Mom.." I groaned.

"Just tell him how you feel." My mom said.

"He has a girlfriend. I'm not a homewrecker." I said.

"He likes you, though." Mom said.

"No he doesn't. He barely knows me." I said.

"He likes you more than you know." Mom says, smiling at me.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Don't ask." She smiled.
__________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

I promised you an update Friday and here is is :)

Sorry it was kind of late, it's been a busy day lmao :')

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED AND HOPEFULLY THERE AREN'T ANY TYPOS CAUSE I DIDN'T PROOFREAD IT🥳🤍

Remember to drink water, eat something, stay safe, and try to have a good day/night!!

I love you all sm! <3

❤︎Word count: 816 words

❤︎Valen_Pine