Mine

!MY AU!

Obito's p.o.v

Today was Kakashi's 15th birthday. Everything has to be perfect. It's the first one of his birthdays that we're spending as a couple. I need to make a good impression.

"Obito, calm down. Everything will be fine." Rin told me.

"What if he hates it? I mean, I thought I knew what Kakashi liked, but what if he hates it?" I asked.

"He won't hate it. I think he'll love it." Rin said.

"Thanks." I said.

She nodded. "He'll be here soon, let's go."

Me and Rin went and hid. Suprise party. I planned everything. Hopefully he likes it. He walks in and when he turns on the light we all jump out.

"Suprise!" We yell.

He looks suprised. He looks around for a minute and when he looks at me his eyes light up. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist and whisper in his ear.

"I didn't want to invite most of the guys here but they're your friends, so I did." I said.

"I'm all yours, calm down." He tells me with a laugh.

I pull away and Rin attacks him. "Happy birthday!" She yells.

"Rin...can't breathe..." He said.

"Oops! Sorry!" She said, pulling away and patting his head.

"That's alright." He said.

"Kakashi!" One of Kakashi's friends, Tenzo, calls.

He turns around and lets Tenzo hug him. He doesn't let very many people hug him. How did Tenzo get to hug him? I shake my head.

Don't be jealous. He's yours. He said that. It doesn't matter if Tenzo gets a hug, I'm still his boyfriend, so it's fine.

He ran back over to me after Tenzo let him go and he looked up at me. I'm 3 years older than him, so I'm 6'0" and ge's about 5'7" so he's 5 inches shorter than me.

"I want a polar bear." Kakashi says.

"Minato-Sensei wouldn't let me get you a polar bear." I said.

He slowly turns his head and glares at our sensei. Minato-Sensei chuckles nervously and hugs him.

"Happy birthday." He says when he pulls back.

"You're so mean to me." Kakashi says.

"I'm sorry." Minato-Sensei says.

"You should be." Kakashi says.

Rin runs over to us and shoves a box wrapped in teal wrapping paper, with a blue bow on it, into Kakashi's arms.

"Open it!" She tells him. "It's from me and Konan!"

Konan is Rin's girlfriend of almost 4 years now. Rin is the same age as me, so 18, and Konan is 19. Kakashi walks over and sits on the couch and everyone circles around him. There aren't that many people here, only 10 not including Kakashi's family of 7, since Kakashi gets anxiety being around alot of people. He even seemed tense now that all 10 of us were sitting in front of him, expect me I was sitting beside him.

He takes the bow off carefully then just rips through the paper quickly. He hands the bow to me to take care of. He likes to keep all the bows from his birthdays. He pulls out a slightly smaller box in the same wrapping and glares at Rin and Konan, who just laugh.

Inside of that one is another slightly smaller box. Rin assures him that's the last box and his real present is in that one. He tears the paper off and opens the box.