Fights (part 3)

Kakashi's p.o.v

It's been a week and I just ended up staying at Obito's house. My parents tried to call the police but we explained the situation and let them inspect the house and they deemed that I was safe, so they let me stay at Obito's.

Me and Obito aren't offically together but we tell each other 'I love you' and we sleep together in his bed. The reason we aren't together is because he hasn't asked me which makes me think he doesn't want to be in an offical relationship, so I'm not going to ask him either.

Training has been great though and both Minato-Sensei and Rin know about us. Rin has said that I should ask Obito to be my boyfriend but I don't want him to reject me, so I'm not gonna.

"Kashi?" Obito asked.

"Yeah?" I asked.

We were both sitting on his bed, up against his headboard and my head was on his shoulder.

"Did you say something to Rin?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She texted me saying that I should ask you to be my boyfriend because you said you won't." Obito said.

"Oh." I said.

"Why won't you ask me?" Obito asked.

"Well, you didn't ask me so I just assumed that you didn't want to be in an offical relationship with me.." I said.

"Of course I do. I didn't know if you were ready, and then you didn't ask me, so I didn't know what to do." Obito said.

"Well, I am ready." I said.

"Angel?" He said.

"Yes?" I asked

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked.

"Of course." I said sleepily.

"We should probably get you to bed. We don't have training tommorow so we can just hang out." Obito said.

"Okay." I said.

---------------timeskip: the next day--------------

"Morning, sleeping beauty." Obito said as I slowly sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes.

"Mmm." I hummed.

"Come on. Get up and get ready." He said.

"For what?" I asked.

"We're gonna go get ice cream." He said.

"Oh. Okay." I said.

I got up and got dressed and then me and Obito went out and started walking to the ice cream place. When we got there I saw one of my ex-bestfriends, Obito's ex-girlfriend.

"You can sit here and I'll go get us ice cream." He said sitting me down at a table.

"You know what I want right?" I said.

"Yep. A scoop of lemon and a scoop of blue moon in a bowl." He said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Alright. I'll be right back." Obito said, and walked away.

Obito's p.o.v

I went up and ordered mine and Kakashi's ice cream. He got a scoop of lemon and a scoop of blue moon in a bowl and I got two scoops of chocolate in a waffle cone.

Kakashi is weird and doesn't like the cones. He says they taste bad. I think he just has bad taste buds.

"Obi!" I heard someone say.

I turned around and my ex-girlfriend came running up to me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Don't be like that, babe." She said.

"I'm not your boyfriend anymore. I have a boyfriend now so I'd apprecaite it if you leave me alone." I said.

"Kakashi?" She asked.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Rin told me." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I told her I would kill her cat if she didn't." She said.

"You're a psychopath." I said.

"Thanks." She said. "I miss you."

I realized that me and Kakashi's orders were ready.

"Well, I'm glad I finally got rid of you." I said, then grabbed our ice cream and went over to Kakashi.

"What was that about?" Kakashi asked.

"Nothing, love, she was just being jealous." I said.

He nodded and started eating his ice cream. Once we both finished Kakashi said he wanted to go back to my house. We threw away our trash and then made our way back to my house.

Once we got there Kakashi just wanted to lay in our bed and cuddle, so we did.

"You're so pretty." I whispered.

"Obi." He said.

"Yeah, pretty boy?" I asked.

"Are you still in love with her?" He asked.

"Hell no." I said.

"Promise?" He asked.

"Promise." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"Can I go back to complimenting you now?" I asked.

"S-Sure." He said.

"You're eyes sparkle and it's so pretty. Plus I love your hair. It's so soft." I said.

"I love you so much." Kakashi said.

"I love you too, my precious angel." I said.
___________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

Hope you enjoyed this short ending part! This one was also pretty short but it was a lot of fluff so I hope that's okay!

Have a good day/night! Remember to stay safe and eat something and drink water :)

❤︎Word count: 831 words

❤︎Valen_Pine