Popular x social outcast (part 3)

⚠️TW: Homophobic slurs, homophobia, cussing, bullying, toxic relationship, sexual assult⚠️

Kakashi's p.o.v

I walk off the bus with my earbuds in. Someone taps my shoulder and I take one of them out. I turn and see Tenzo standing there. There was no one else here yet.

"Hey." Tenzo said.

"Hi?" I said.

"Why did you reject me?" Tenzo asked.

"I'm not into you." I said.

"Are you into Obito?" He asked.

"What? Of course not." I said.

"I saw the way your face looked when he smiled at you. You like him." He said.

"So what if I do?" I asked.

"He can't love you like I can." Tenzo said.

"Yeah right." I said.

"Date me." Tenzo said.

"What? I already said no." I said.

"Date me, or I'll tell the whole school, including Obito, about your crush on him." Tenzo said, smirking.

I stopped. I didn't like Tenzo. But I don't want Obito to know about my crush. I sighed and looked defeated. Tenzo smirked evily.

"Fine. I'll date you." I said.

"Good." He said. He took a necklace out of his pocket with a T on it. "Wear this."

I put it on. It was gold. I love gold jewlery and I guess Tenzo found out. Or maybe he just knew cause I wear gold jewlery all the time.

"You look beautiful." He said.

"Thanks." I said.

I saw someone coming. It was Obito.

Why is he so early?

I was mentally panicing so I didn't realize when Tenzo grabbed my arm. He pulled me in and kissed me. I was suprised at first then I remembered I had to pretend to like him.

I mentally took a deep breath and kissed him back, even though I didn't want to. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

He pulled away and I looked over and Obito was gone.

Obito's p.o.v

I can't believe it. He did it. They're dating. I saw them kiss.

I sat down in my seat for my first class. I know I was early. The teacher wasn't even in yet seeing as people were just now arriving to school.

I couldn't get it out of my mind. How could it be? Kakashi deserves so much better than him.

I've never shown it but I liked him since 7th grade. I never thought he would like me so I got with Stacy. I know she only likes me for my popularity and looks.

I thought maybe I could break up with her and get with Kakashi when his face got red when I smiled at him at my volleyball game a few weeks ago. We have another game coming up. Maybe I'll tell him then and he'll break up with Tenzo and be with me?

The teacher walked in and class started. I have this class with Kakashi. He walked in.

He was late.

He's never late.

"Kakashi. You're late." The teacher said.

Kakashi looked like he was about to cry.

"Sorry, sir." He said, and sat down.

He sits behind me. I heard someone start talking while the teacher was explaining the project.

"Hey. Freak." One of the basketball guys said.

"What?" Kakashi said.

"Heard you and Tenzo started dating." He said.

Kakashi tensed up at mention of him.

"Yeah. What about it?" Kakashi asked.

"Just wondering if it was true." He said.

"Well it is." Kakashi snapped.

All the basketball guys were completely slient after that.

"I will list your partners." The teacher said.

"Asuma and Kurenai, Guy and Genma, Lily and Kai." The teacher kept going til the last pair. "And Obito and Kakashi."

Kakashi raised his hand.

"Yes?" The teacher asked.

"Can I switch partners?" He asked.

"No. Partners were chosen for a specific reason. You will get to know later." The teacher said. "You may start work now."

"So, we're also gonna need to work outside of school, so who's house do you wanna work at?" I asked, turning around.

"I don't think Tenzo would be comfortable with another guy being at my house." I said.

"We're doing a project. It's not like your gonna cheat on him." I said.

"I guess that's true." Kakashi said.

"Great, so we'll work at my house." I said.

"Okay." Kakakshi said.

We worked on the project for a while before the bell rang. Some girl came up and was talking to Kakashi. He was basically just nodding along. She left after he said something. I walked up to him.

"Kakashi." I said.

"Y-Yes?" He asked.

"I wanted to ask-"

"Kakashi." Tenzo called.

Kakashi turned around and saw Tenzo standing in the doorway. Kakashi froze as he saw him and took a step backwards, towards me. I wanted to reach out and grab him. Pull him away from all Tenzo's bullshit.

"Coming." Kakashi mumbled.

"Kakashi!" I called.

He turned around from walking away and looked at me. I wanted to tell him, but I decided to tell him at the next volleyball game. Tenzo hates volleyball. He won't be able to stop me.

"Nevermind." I said with a smile. "Have a good night."
_________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO COME OUT I HADN'T EVEN REALIZED IT HAD BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED THIS STORY😭

Anyways, please make sure to drink water, eat something, stay safe, and try to have a good day/night!!

I love you all, goodbye <3

❤︎Word count: 924 words

❤︎Valen_Pine