The End Of Us

Yukishows consider this payback for your "from bullied to feared" part 2😈

⚠️Vile discriptions of blood, mpreg⚠️
______________________________________

Kakashi's p.o.v

The snow fell around us, sprinkling down in a way that is the calm before the storm. The white flakes falling to the ground, in his hair, and in mine. The wind howled, it almost sounded like mother nature crying out for what's happened here.

My body was cold, yet my hands were warm. The red substance running along my hands and slipping through my fingers. My hands wouldn't move. My fingers kept completely still, like if I moved it would be the end of the world. Wouldn't it be? The end of my world.

No matter how much I wished it wouldn't the snow kept falling. Nesting in his dark hair. The dark eyes that looked back at me as I looked at them closed it pain as he held back a scream I knew he wanted to let loose.

His tan hand reached over to lay on my stomach. I felt the slight kick in my stomach and tears slid down my cheeks. He smiled and looked over at me, his eyes glossy and starting to water as well.

The wound on his stomach was spewing red, warm liquid all over the place. It dripped onto my foot and a spark of warmth ran through my body. He coughed and the liquid fell around the forest clearing as he coughed it up.

He kept his hand on my stomach and I could feel the babies moving around in my stomach. We found out a few months ago.

Flashback

I layed my head on Obito's shoulder as we sat in the lobby. The white walls were sickeningly bright. I'm a neat freak and I could see the places where there were fingerprints or little kids touched it and I wanted to badly to wipe it all away.

The door swung open and lightly bounced against the wall as it hit. Rin walked out. Rin had become a nurse a year ago. She was our offical doctor. We didn't ever go to anyone else. I trust her.

We walked behind her and Obito grabbed my hand as he could see I'm nervous. We got into the room and I sat down onto the bed. Obito sat on one of the chairs.

"Okay Kashi, are you ready?" Rin asked.

"Um, yeah." I said.

"I promise it won't hurt. The gel is kind of cold, though." Rin said.

I nodded.

"Lay down." Rin said.

I laid down and she lifted up my shirt. She put some gel on her hands and then rubbed it on my stomach. I kind of jumped at first from how cold it was but I got used to it pretty quickly.

She put the thing on my sromach and looked at the screen. She took it off after a few minutes. She wiped the gel off my stomach and smiled at me.

"Congrats. You guys are having twins." Rin said.

"Really?" I asked while Obito helped me sit up.

"Yep. One boy and one girl." Rin said.

"I'm so excited!" Obito said.

Me and Rin both laughed at how he said it.

End of flashback

"Obi... you can leave me." I said.

"I'm sorry my love. Make sure to tell the kids about me." Obito said.

"Obi..." I said.

"And make sure to promise me one thing." Obito said.

I nodded and wiped the tears from my eyes. Obito put a hand on my cheek and rubbed his thumb against my cheek.

"Move on." Obito said.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't just sit around and mope forever. I want you to find someone who loves you." Obito said.

"I love you." I said.

"I know, but still, I want you to move on once I'm gone." Obito said.

"Please, no." I said.

"For me?" Obito asked.

I was quiet. I would do anything for him. Anything.

"...okay." I said.

The warm, red liquid filled my hands again making them a sea of red. Obito smiled one more smile, the red dripping down his chin, then he was gone. Forever.
___________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you are,

Yukishows You're very welcome🥰

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed! This one made me sad to write but I had to get payback :)

Please remember to drink water, eat something, stay safe, and try to have a good day/night!! Also sorry if there are any typos I didn't proofread lol

I love you all (except Yukishows😍), goodbye <3

❤︎Word count: 772 words

❤︎Valen_Pine