Bonus Chapter R-rated!

R-rated! If you are not interested in sexual interactions or are underage, please don't read this, it's purely for fun and doesn't add to the story, however, it does take place before the spin-off and appearance of Marshall. After all this time, enjoy. 

○   ○   ○

"I don't understand, this doesn't make any sense..." Vanessa pouted while reading the notes from her editor. For someone so confident and headstrong she sure was very fragile when it came to her writing.

Rolling my eyes, I pulled the notes out of her hand and threw them onto the ground. "Who c-c-cares what h-he says baby," I grinned and sat on her lap, her arms automatically finding their place around my torso.

"He said I need to change the ending," she scoffed angrily. "That's the entire point! It's my story!"

Humming I lowered myself towards her ear, "Mhm... you can d-do whatever yo-you want."

"Yeah!" she fumed, not paying any mind to my fingers skillfully undoing the buttons of her shirt. "He says the ending is too graphic, he wants me to make it happier," she emphasized the last word with disgust, meanwhile I got excited at the sight of the bra she was currently wearing; my favorite.

"That wouldn't be right, w-w-would it?" I began to trace her chest with the tip of my finger, she was the most alluring woman my eyes have ever seen, it was like she existed for them to watch and admire her beauty.

"Of course not!"

Rolling my eyes, I leaned in and began to nibble her neck, she finally groaned realizing what was happening, her fingers not so gently grabbing my side, digging into my skin. I loved the bittersweet sensation of pain she gave me with that simple act.

"Rohi..." she moaned softly as a cheeky smirk rose against my occupied lips. "You are being a very naughty girl right now, I'm not sure how I feel about it."

Pulling away with a raised brow I remarked, "Wet I hope."

Her bright grey eyes dilated at the comment as she laughed amused causing me to pout.

"My beautiful Alexis," she spoke lowly knowing well how it made me feel. Her slender fingers carefully tucked a strand of my wavy brown hair behind the ear. "I was wet the second you sat on my lap, no need to try so hard my love. All you have to do is ask," she smirked knowing well what she was doing.

With a pout gone, the side of my bottom lip was now fully embraced by my teeth as I bit into it with a noticeable pressure. I knew it was all it took, just ask... But it was always so difficult to admit.

"Rohi, you are so red," she chuckled while gently caressing my cheek. Huffing I averted my gaze away from her, unable to admit it. "Well now this just won't work," her tone changed, gaining my attention yet not enough for me to look, at least until I felt her nail dig into my cheek as she held my chin with premeditation in her excited eyes. "Speak," she ordered. "What does my baby want?"

There was no more room for acting cute, I was either going to comply or she wasn't going to do anything which seemed like a nightmare because I was way beyond turned on.

Gulping I found the courage to whisper, "I..I want to b-be good..."

Her smile widened as her nail finally stopped pushing against my skin. "Hmm," she hummed deeply, considering my words. "You weren't too good just now, were you? Making me wait," she teased and I nodded, agreeing completely. "You want me to make you?"

I didn't need the mirror to know my cheeks were burning red, as my poor little heart has furiously beat against my chest. "Make me, p-p-please," I whined with need lurking behind those words. "Make me a good g-girl."