Chapter 1: She was a true villainess

「 How dare you glare at me with those ugly eyes! 」

Sabrina, the villainess raised her voice. in the middle of the Royal Ball. Everyone's eyes were looking at both of them. Helbert, her step brother heard her, but he just avoided Sabrina's fierce eyes.

「 You! 」

Slap!

Sabrina, who has a short temper, can't help but to slap him. Although he is her step brother, They didn't share the same blood. They aren't relatives at all yet he is her brother.

「 . . . 」

As if getting a hard slap wasn't enough, Helbert was still not looking at her nor apologizing. He was adding a fuel to a fire

「 You stupid curse prince should have just died in his mother's womb! 」

Helbert Dalet Raiven, as what in his name, he's the fourth son of the emperor but his mother was a maid in the Royal Palace, so he didn't get the position as a prince. He was the curse of the Royal Bloodline.

「 This ugly bastard is not listening to me at all. Hah! Birds with feathers really flock together! 」

Helbert gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. Then he kneels in front of her. Everyone seems to be gossiping at them.

'Just endure it.'

He had no choice but to do everything since everyone's eyes were looking at them.

「 My, my! What do we got here?」

After the sudden voice, everyone bowed their heads. It was the Queen together with her servants.

Sabrina, who was arrogant, was an exception. Sabrina stood still and didn't bow her waist.

「 I was lecturing someone who needs etiquette, your majesty. 」

Sabrina raised her hand then, flicking her fan covering half of her face.

「 I didn't invite you to this Royal Ball. What brings you here lady Sabrina? 」

The Queen asked her then she also opened her fan but she flicked it openly showing her disappointed face.

「 You said you're lecturing someone- 」

The Queen said then, she glanced at Helbert who was kneeling in front of Sabrina.

「 But it seems that you also need a lecture. Isn't that right? 」

The Queen pauses her right hand, then she closes her fan using her left hand.

「 Pardon me? What do you mean by that your majesty? 」

Sabrina puzzled, as she already knew that the Queen didn't seem to favor her.

「 Helbert isn't it? 」

The Queen Ignored Sabrina then she looked at Helbert again.

Y-yes it is, your majesty. 」

Helbert answered while kneeling in front of Sabrina.

The Queen walks closer to both of them.

「 A dirt person like you don't deserve to kneel on a concrete tile. 」