Chapter 30: Someone destroyed my inner peace

So yeah, that's what happened. My ears bursted out because of the noisy mouth Sabrina's parents made.

There was a lot of talk. Like a lot that I almost wish to be an air.

They keep blabbing on how rude I was and how impolite whatever was that they were talking.

It wasn't the young master of Bourghess who told them what happened in that room where I threw the cup of tea.

When I was about to exit that room before, my parents already had their jaws dropping as I saw them after opening the door.

They were listening it seems, or maybe my voice was just too loud.

My parents, what's their name again? I think the father was Cusar and the mother was.... Kanii? I don't know. They told me to apologize to the young master.

I also learned that, that kid has bipolar disorder. Well, not really. They said that he changed his personality or whatever depending on how stressed he was. In short, bipolar I think.

It was then I noticed that when our first encounter, he was very silent, chill and cold. The second meet, it was hell.

'Let's call him crazy instead. That would be nice I guess.' I cackled inside my head as I walked on a pavement that leads to a carriage outside the temple. It was still part of the temple though.

There were tall grasses, and trees as I walked by, covering my presence to a nearby space.

Few servants, helpers and dwellers are chatting, smiling, and walking by in that place.

But they didn't notice me since I'm on the other side with a lot of bushes. I simply chose this place because it's calmy here and no one was walking by other than me.

I was at peace, but when I heard my name coming out from someone else's mouth, I halted my feet and listened to that voice coming out from a servant.

"Gosh! Very rude! I cleaned the whole room with a tea spill! It was very hard because the stain won't disappear!"

"Really? And who is that patrician mo ruins our day again?"

"What else could it be? It's that young miss of Elsteel, Sabrina!"

"Sabrina? That red eyed spoiled brat? Thank goodness, I'm not assigned to her!"

My eyes can't help but to become big and I didn't notice that I was already at the back of the two servants. I got tainted by my ears and proceeded to follow where the bad smell came from.

The two servants were scared at my face when they saw me fuming. They also jumped in surprise and shouted when my face suddenly appeared at their back.

I put my hand on my face then later pinched my nose like I smelled something bad.

"M-M-M-Miss Sabrina! W-What's wrong....??!"

"Your mouth smelled bad. Did you perhaps eat poop? Or maybe you still haven't digested three months of food in your stomach?" I answered, worried and very concerned to the servant who I don't know.