Chapter 32: A horrible news

Disgruntled, dismayed, frustrated, and displeased.

There was no word fit to describe how disappointed Sabrina was when Grace appeared at the scene.

Even if Grace was still there, the young miss still has a dark expression on her face.

“A mere servant dares to stop her master?” She said, shifting the glare of her crimson eyes to Grace.

“Young miss, please don't cause any more problems. This is the temple. At least don't leave some trash before I leave my home.”

“Trash?” Confused, Sabrina looked at the kid again that she tightly tied to the tree. 

And then, the corner of her lips got lifted up. She was smiling, but her eyes weren't.

“You're right Grace. Since you came from this temple, I won't bother to leave a single drop of blood that came from the garbage.”

“Be it so, please let us leave, young miss.”

Sabrina came back to her usual sense and dropped the stone she picked.

“I will take care of this young miss.” Grace said to her, looking at the kid on the tree who apparently lost his consciousness and fainted because of how scared he was and how tight the rope was.

“Take care?” Sabrina asked with her brows starting to meet. “Don’t order me around Grace. Leave that kid being tied to that tree.”

“..... But he'll die at this—

“GRACE. Sigh. For the sake of Olivia, listen to my command.”

With a harsh response, Grace froze up. Because of the seal on her hand, she couldn't refuse the word of Sabrina.

“Understood.”

Sabrina knew how unsatisfied Grace was. But to think, Sabrina was more uncontented because she couldn't kill Kyle, the kid, and also the male lead.

Even with a different body, Sabrina still has a heart.

Fine, Grace.” Sabrina mumbled as she loosened up a bit the tightness of the rope that tied the kid on the tree.

“With that, he can now breathe properly right?” She added.

“Yes, young miss.” replied Grace, somewhat a bit happy.

“Let us go then.”

And so, Sabrina and Grace continued their walk towards the carriage section.

On the other hand, the kid who fainted was left on the state the same as before Sabrina appeared; still being tied on the tree, but not too tight since it was probably some kid’s prank.

Sabrina was still curling her red lips as she walked with Grace.

“He’s the male lead anyways. There's no way he'll die unless I kill him.” She gently muttered.

‘If the world suddenly got destroyed, then that means the male lead died I guess. Who knows? I was experimenting but Grace stopped it.’ Sabrina ranted deep inside her mind.

‘But there's no way really.... There must be some character who'll find him after me.’

◆◇◆

A news was written in the newspaper with images of a kid. It was said that one of the children of the royal family had gone missing for 6 hours. 

Then later, it was found. But rather, found dead.

A small human skeleton was found with a rope. It was quoted that the person died from being tied to the tree for too long.

This is horrible news. The male lead died but the world still hasn't ended.

“W-what should I do?? I just killed someone!”

My mind was all shaken up. My whole body trembles at the crime I did.

Grace was looking miserably at me. She was pointing her hand at me.

“Y-You are the one who killed him!”