Chapter 38: Have You Ever Heard of it?

A certain someone was standing listening to her voice. She was holding a tray with a nonchalant face. Though it seems that she didn't care, she has, for sure, a scheme hidden inside of her.

Her appearance was elegant. She has the height of a typical woman who recently got her coming of age ceremony, and her hair was wavy that reached up to her neck.

The appearance she's giving, without a doubt, she's not a servant.

She opened the door without knocking and barged inside the room with a tray in her hands.

But it wasn't warm steaming tea that was in there- but an envelope lock with a seal of someone's crest.

"The rumbling noises of your mouth that can be heard outside emphasizes that you're awake." She said in front of Sabrina.

Sabrina was surprised and appalled by her sudden appearance. And she was amazed looking at her. 'I liked the outfit she was wearing. I don't know her... And what's up with the envelope?' She thought heavily.

It was silent and awkward since no one really would like to open their mouth so Sabrina was forced to.

"..... May I ask what's your name?"

When the woman who barged into her room heard what Sabrina said, both of her eyes narrowed as she looked down at her. She was looking as if she was disgusted.

"A small pheasant girl like you does not deserve to know my name." She replied harshly.

'eh? What?' Sabrina was too stunned to react. It was her first time to be looked down by someone who looks like a patrician.

Nonetheless, Sabrina still kept a normal posture though she really wanted to talk back.

'It's ok. I already experienced this like what Grace did to me.' She calmed.

Just then, the door was left open. It was never closed in the beginning since the woman entered her room. A clacking sound of footsteps can be heard coming closer to the area.

The woman holding a tray noticed this first then she hurriedly went closer to Sabrina's bed. She grab the envelope and-

With the sound of paper being torn up many times, Sabrina's eyes widened as two of her brows knotted. She didn't know what was happening.

When finally the people came inside the room, Sabrina was left with a scratch and torn up pieces of papers in front of her.

The sound of footsteps earlier came from none other than Sabrina's fiancé and Rehecard with the butler and servants at the back of them. All of them witness the scene.

"What happened here?!" Sabrina's fiancé shouted, asking the two of them.

"Ray, as you can see," The woman's face became different. It's not nonchalant this time. "Your fiancée, young miss Sabrina ripped the envelope containing the letter from your father." She continued.

"""H-how- What!!?"""

The people who came were aghast.

And Sabrina who was silently observing the situation found out that she was being framed for ripping the envelope, where in fact, the woman was the one who did it and not her.

"Young miss Sabrina said that she doesn't like the envelope and slapped me then ripped off the envelope." The woman added.

Rehecard then replied to her.

"Sister Sherly, are you sure? Are you not lying? Miss Sabrina will never do that....."

"Young master, you might not believe it. Maybe because she was too tired that's why she did that to me....." The woman responded to him, feeling apathetic.

Sister Sherly...... That name sounded very familiar. Sabrina was trying to remember something.

"Uhmmm.... Everyone... About that...." Sabrina's voice was so soft that the people who were listening were forced to zip their mouth.

"Sherly... Have you ever heard of clapping just by using one hand?" She asked her innocently.

"Pheasant." The woman whispered. Then proceed to louden her voice. "Of course not. How can you clap using just one hand?"

Sabrina's hand made a gesture at her.

"Come closer sister Sherly..."

Though one of the woman's eyebrows was raising suspiciously, she did what Sabrina said and went near to her.

"Bent down a little.... Bit."

Sabrina's right hand was in perfect ninety degree when it moves faster as it headed to the woman's cheek and-

Slap!

It was a perfect one hand clap.

"Now, that is a one hand clap sister Sherly. Cousin of my fiancé."

How was it? Does it feel nice?

All the families here were all villains. Of course I know that from the very beginning.

And you, Sherly, is not an exception. After all, you are both Ray and Rehecard's cousin.

Sabrina was one of the main villains and you're just a supporting villain.

Who do you think fits the role of the villainess here, Miss Sherly Le'adeire?