Chapter 15: Family Argument and Feud

The young lady left the room together with her servant Grace.

"W-where are we heading to young miss?" Grace asked her even though she was shaking with fear.

"Where am I supposed to go?"

I gave her an irritated face while we are walking.

"....U-uhm.." Grace was fiddling her hands behind me.

"What?!"

She looked at me with sympathy in her face.

"I apologize for what I did, young miss."

I stopped walking then looked at her.

"You apologize for what?" I raised my right eyebrow. "Do you think everyone forgives?"

'I'm not in the mood to chit chat right now.'

Grace was lowering her head looking at me.

She was about to bow and kneel again.

"Grace, you need to stop. You look like a fool." I put my right hand on my forehead, giving her a frustrated look.

"B-but, y-young miss. I'm really sorry." Grace moves her hand to her chest.

[ It's a method of apologizing in this era. ]

"If you really wanted to apologize, we'll talk about this in my room."

'I can't forgive her just like that after she walks me in circles at the temple'

"Thank you for consideration, young miss." Grace replied.

I turn my head again to the pavements and start walking, so Grace.

'Consideration? ha!'

You shouldn't have done that if you've ended up like some scared shit.

Grace might be thinking that I don't know how the world works. but she's wrong.

'I just possessed a child's body and that's unfortunate.'

As the both of them walk, Grace can feel the young lady in her front snickering as she follows her.

Grace was quivering in the back of the young lady.

She was nervous and scared at the same time.

◇◆◇

○↛ In the solar room where the meeting was held. ↚○

After Sabrina the young lady and also their daughter left, the countess couple were glaring at Helbert, the adopted one.

"Sabrina was acting very strange, wasn't it?" Her mother, Kanii Collin Elsteel was a bit worried.

Helbert tried to open his mouth.

"M-mom-"

"Don't call me your mother!"

Countess Kanii was furious of Helbert's appearance and his demeanor angered her, perhaps because he wasn't one of her child.

Sabrina's brother, Damuel Samel Collin, was folding his hands watching his family feud.