Chapter 12: Got pricked

"You're the only one available?" Carrie said, asking her.

"No, Kaitlyn will arrive soon."

"I see." Carrie then moved my arms to fit the dress. "Grace, will you lend me a hand?"

"Sigh." Grace suspired deeply, then she moved towards us.

She helped Carrie to dress me.

"Ouch!"

I can feel a prick sensation coming from the dress. It's more like there's a thorn or needle inside.

Ziiippp!!

Grace hurriedly zip the zipper at the back of my dress.

She also tied my corset tightly.

'It feels like all of my organs inside were squeezing together.'

"Uhm..... Grace, I think you tied the corset too much. it actually hurt."

I tried to tell her but she just looked at me with an apathetic look.

"That's the minimum range! A young girl like you should eat less!"

Carrie's eyes widened after she heard Grace raising her voice to a young patrician.

"Grace! what the hell are you saying?!"

Carrie went towards Grace then she put her hand on Grace's back and forced her head to bow.

"That was a slip of tongue young miss, we apologized."

Carrie was anxiously looking at me.

"Grace meant to say that you should exercise more."

"It's okay." I just smiled at them. "But I don't like wearing this dress."

"Huh?!" Grace was at loss for a word.

"Yes young miss, we'll let you wear a comfortable dress." Said Carrie then she looked at Grace, "Hey you better call the other servants who's going to come here and let them bring another dress."

"Tsk. You mean Kaitlyn?" Grace looked annoyed.

Grace had no choice but to follow her so she got out as Carrie told her.

"I really do apologize, young miss." Carrie then lifted my hand and she started to remove my clothes.

"Gah!"

When she moved the dress, the needle pricks my skin.

It stings again.

"What is it, young miss?" Carrie was worried so she moved the dress gently.

"I think there is a needle in the dress."

I look at her.

"In the back near the zipper."

"I got it." She moves to my back and sees if there is a problem.

The young lady is correct.

Carrie found a needle made from a fish bone.

"It must have been painful, young miss." Carrie picks the needle and puts it on the table beside the young lady.

It wasn't bleeding.

Only a prick, so the young lady doesn't bother putting a cream or whatever on it.

"Wow, Is that a needle made from a bone?" The young lady asked her as she was starting to undress herself.

"Yes it is, now don't turn around."

Carrie moves the young lady's hair to her right shoulder.

"I'm going to loosen the corset, young miss."

The cage crinoline was then removed and the inner skirt was also taken making the young lady to be naked with just undergarments.

After a few minutes, Grace arrived with another servants.

'This person must be Kaitlyn.'

They were catching their breath.

They must have ran.

"There wasn't any available dress in your luggage, young miss." The other servant who came together with Grace said. "So we just bring a dress available from the temple."

She then showed me the dress. It was all white, not much design and it's not also flashy but,

'Why does it feel like the dress was meant for a saintess??'

"Are you sure this dress can be worn by a guest?" I asked her because I don't know if I can wear such things.

"Oui."

She answered me with a smile but I don't know what that language is.

"Oui means yes, young miss." Carrie translates it for me since I look restless with her words.

"I'm sorry, jeune demoiselle." The servant said then, "I'm a franks. I come from the south and I can't speak middle english that well."

"My name is Kaitlyn, young lady."

"Oh okay, now let's get started."

Carrie started to dress the young lady with clothes Kaitlyn gave her.

Carrie inspected the dress if there are some things again like needle and it was perfect.

No danger at all since Kaitlyn is the one who carried it.

As expected. The young lady looks like an angel except for her crimson eyes.

"Red eyes....."

The young lady muttered while touching her eyes in front of the mirror.

"Young Miss Sabrina, I think it's time to meet your family." Said Carrie. "Who'll escort you?"

"I can guide you, young miss." Grace suddenly speaks.

I don't like Grace since she looks suspicious.

Not to mention she put a needle in my back half an hour ago.

'But I don't like to be a burden to Carrie since Carrie did all Dressing and make-up.'

Kaitlyn doesn't speak english that much and we might get lost in communication.

"You."

I then pointed my index finger at Grace.

"You'll escort me, will yah?"

"Of course, young miss."

Grace drew back her lips as she says, "I'll gladly help you."