Chapter 2: Everything was unfamiliar

When I opened my eyes, My head was facing an unfamiliar ceiling.

'Am I at the hospital?'

She blinked her eyes a few times, but it seems like she can't move her body.

'My whole body feels tired.'

Her head was facing the ceiling unable to move like a deceased or cripled person

'It feels like it's too grandiose too be a hospital since the curtains, the bed sheets, the closet-'

She rolled her eyes and she could see all the things hanging on the ceiling. She could see fancy decorations and stuff.

Somehow the things she's seeing gives her a medieval vibe.

'A VIP room?'

She thought, but she lives alone. She can't even afford a room as elegant as the room she was confined to.

All she remembered was being hit by a rushing car and the light that shines before her life.

Thinking about it, how did she even survive getting hit by a car? She can still vividly feel the sensation of her blood coming out from her head.

.......?

'It can't be that I lost half of my body?'

Her eyes widened as her imagination went wilder.

'Did I break my leg or lose my hand? Disabled or fractured?'

She was entirely worried about what happened to her body. Although she can't move her head nor body, she can still feel her body being uncomfortable and small.

She was wondering the whole time since she can't make not even a single move or a twitch from his index finger. All she did was blinking her eyes and breathing subconsciously.

◇◆◇◆◇

An hour had passed. I'm still awake, and my body still won't move. The light from the ceiling is so shiny that it hurts my eyes. It hurts my eyes but my head keeps facing the ceiling since I can't move my body at all.

While facing the ceiling, I noticed there was a chandelier made from gold and crystals.

'Eh? Why does the hospital have a big chandelier? Won't they go bankrupt? The room was quite big too?'

Knock knock knock-

A gentle knock came from the door. It opened slowly then, a woman with a strange outfit came in.

The woman's eyes became bigger as she saw the lady was opening her eyes. It's like she was seeing something unexpected.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!" She screamed. "The young miss had opened her eyes, everyone come here!!!"

After the sudden scenario, she then leaves the room with the door left unclosed.

'What was that? Did the person just shout then go out?'

Since she can't move her head, all she sees is the woman's hair. She was relieved when she heard the woman scream. Her ears were still working at the end.

'Did she say young miss? Am I hearing things?'

Not long after two minutes, the woman came back with three new people. While they were looking and inspecting her, their clothes were different from a nurse or a helper. It feels like they are wearing some medieval costumes and dresses.