Chapter 14: The villainess' family

Grace finally showed me the way where my family was waiting and it was just twenty one room far from the room I've rested.

I was very amazed at Grace's stupidity.

How can she make a young noble walk into the whole temple three times as if it was just a piece of cake.

I can't just let her go, so I told her to stand beside me inside the room.

"You're late, what took you so long when the room you've rested is just near us?"

When Grace opened the door, an old man greeted me.

I looked at the old man.

I stared at him but I was too tired from walking in circles so right after he greeted me, I immediately moved the chair beneath the table and sat.

I was in a solar room where strange faces were looking at me with a scowl.

"Nice to meet y'all." I opened my mouth with a smile.

"I can't believe you talk to your family like that." A middle aged lady was sitting in front of me said.

'Crap.'

I forgot this was Sabrina's family.

"M-mother, I'm sorry for that......" The young lady was hesitating to open her mouth. "My feet got too tired, I mean I just recovered..."

Sabrina, the young lady was sitting at the table with her mother and father sitting opposite to her.

Beside the table, her brother was sitting and beside her brother, Helbert, her non-blood brother also known as the 'Curse blood of imperial family' was standing.

Grace was also standing at the young lady's back.

"We came here at time but we couldn't even see our daughter that early?" Her mother speaks while sipping a hot tea.

"I was late because....." The young lady paused then she glanced at her back and sneered at Grace.

Their eyes met, making Grace to sweat more.

"I was late because this servant dressed me elegantly of course."

"Elegant. is that the reason why you dressed in white?" Her father responded.

"Oh yes it is! Do I look good, father?" I faked my enthusiasm.

"Are you okay now?" Mother asked me.

"Yes I am, since the temple treated me well after I was drowned in a well."

I chortled.

"Just kidding."

My parents and brother look dead serious.

They're making me feel awkward.

"Come to think of it...." I looked beside my brother, where Helbert, my non-blood brother, was standing. "It's nice to see my brother and Helbert."

"Y-yes it is."

Helbert answered while he's avoiding my glare.

'Well, it's good that you feel guilty about your crimes.'

My mother sighs looking at me glaring at my non-biological brother.

"Why did you bring a maid inside, honey? Look, are you trying to mess again?"

My mother then glanced at my back.