Chapter 26: Meet my fiancé

A throbbing vein started to appear on Sabrina's temple as she kept listening to the Butler who seemed to can't agree with her.

Shall I just follow this butler? This man was really annoying. He can just go back to his young master and tell him ‘the young miss of Elsteel is tired.’— Sabrina concluded.

In addition to this, Sabrina was actually telling the truth. She was tired. Sabrina just got recovered due to the holy magic.

However, only physical injuries were healed such as broken joints or bruises. Mental exhaustion or spiritual damage cannot be healed. 

Therefore, Sabrina might look alright outside, but her mental and spiritual body was entirely damaged.

Annoying seriously. I just wanna lay back on the bed and sleep, she said to herself.

But the butler seems to be waiting for her to stand up from her bed.

“What will happen if I don't then?” Sabrina declared.

“The young master will be angered.” The butler responded.

“And so.....? I can be angry too.”

““.......””

Grace and the butler were left speechless by her remark.

“In fact, when I'm angry, I'll throw everything in this place and be a crazy bitch. I'll throw my tantrum everywhere.” Sabrina said. “Sounds amazing right? Shall I do it?”

“Please don't.” Grace muttered slowly.

Even with Sabrina's threatening advice, the butler was still standing up firmly without moving an inch backwards.

“Forgive my rash words however, the young miss already has a bad reputation. You should be grateful that someone as our young master was willing to be your fiancé. If you keep the young master waiting, your image would be terribly terrible than that bad attitude of yours roaming around the social world.” The butler exclaimed without even stopping. But, the Butler was telling the truth and he has no intention of mocking the young miss since Sabrina was to be betrothed to his master.

Sabrina knows this as well. After those long sentences, although it sounded very offensive, the Butler didn't show a displeased face to her.

So, Sabrina didn't really feel offended about it nor mocked.

“Tsk.” The clicking noise came from Sabrina's tongue as she stood up and withdrew from her bed.

“I’ll help you get ready, young miss.” Grace quickly catches Sabrina's movement as she is about to get out of the bed. Grace then tend to the young miss’ 

And so, that was it, and that's how the story happened before the cold and awkward atmosphere in the room happened.

The Butler then responded to the young miss and he led the way to the room where the young master of his was waiting.

◇◆◇

○↛ Back to the present. ↚○

“Do you have no intention to utter some words?” Sabrina said with his face facing the seat opposite to her.

“....”

Feels like the young master really has no intention to open his mouth at all.

“Are you done spectating from my head to toe? Cuz’ I'm done. And so, open your mouth.”

There were only two people inside the room. The butler and the young miss’ personal maid were outside the room waiting for them.

“....”

Sabrina was in fury. She was forced to go to this place but in the end, it was all deemed to be useless.

She was tired, although the tea somehow made him soothe a bit and relax, the man in front of her, her ‘so-called fiance’ made her very stressed.

‘This is very annoying. Bourghess— that households seem to be a house full of weird people. The Butler was getting on my nerves and so was his master who was sitting in front of me.’

Sabrina, annoyed, stood up from his seat then, she stood there as if she was about to exit the room.

‘Leaving already?’—The young man sitting opposite to Sabrina said but it was very  low. The whispering sound he made didn't get inside the ear of Sabrina.

‘I guess I'll just stay in this room alone.’, he made his decision, but....

....!?

Crack.

The young miss, Sabrina, didn't leave the room. After standing up, she stretched her smooth and delicate arm as her hand was about to grab something in the middle of the table— cookies.

Sabrina grabbed about two cookies then returned back to her seat then munched what she grabbed.

The young master of the Bourghess family who was sitting opposite to her had his eyes widened and was shocked.

Sabrina noticed his eyes looking at her astounded as she continued to eat the cookies in her hand.

“Whaddya lookin’ at?” She asked, munching her cookies.

The young master has his eyebrows raising frantically as if he saw something amusing, then—

“Pfft.”

A laugh that was stopped midway can be heard throughout the whole silent room, and that sort of noise came from none other than the young master.

“Hoh? So you finally decided to open your mouth.”

“I apologized.”

A dazzling smile came from the young master and that smile, made Sabrina realized—‘Damn he's hot’