Chapter 7: It's not a dream

It's dark.

I keep rubbing my eyes to adjust the sight and my vision.

When I look at the ceiling, a small blurry yellowish glitters of light as the color like the sun shines and moves wherever the wind goes like a flame.

"Am I back to my world?"

I was scared.

My voice was faltering.

"S-so it was all a dream.....I'm glad..."

But the more the vision got better, the more I realized that I was still in an unfamiliar room.

The yellow light that I thought was a lighting electric bulb at my ceiling, is now a candle that keeps shining in every structure at the crystal chandelier without even getting melted.

The bed that I slept in was so soft and wide to be my bed back in my previous world.

The ceiling that used to be old wood was now a fancy concrete decorated with gold.

Chandeliers, Candles......

A parchment.......

A bird's feather........

And woven silk bed sheets.......

'It's clear that this is not my room.'

It wasn't a dream.

I'm still trapped inside the novel.

'But what can I do? Not even God knows that I am here.'

"Sniff!" I can't hold my tears.

It's painful.

It hurts.

The feeling that you died without saying goodbye to your family and friends.

"Mom....."

'I'm sorry for leaving you..'

"Sniff, hick! What should I do?"

Tears burst out from my eyes like a river flows endlessly.

I didn't just possess a child's body, but also a child's mind.

Sniffle.

My snot keeps going down.

"Stop flowing ugh....."

My blanket became wet. It became dirty with my tears on it.

The sad young lady crouches in the middle of her bed.

She hugs her small knee.

"Should I act like a villain and meet my doom? Or change the storyline and steal the role of the female lead since I know the plot?"

Her face was a mess like a child who lost its balloon.

"Or go find the rare sphere that was hidden in a secret cave but no one knows but me since I know the novel?"

She can't think of anything.

【 All she wanted was just to go back to her original world. 】

Even if she's gonna come back fractured or with disabilities, she still wants to go back.

"What's the point of stealing the role of the Female lead and stealing the legendary sphere that could be worth the whole continent when I'm just a stranger?" She murmured to herself, "What's the point if I achieved everything if this isn't my real body?"

'Back in my previous life, my motto was 'It's better to do something than to cry and wait' but what can I do? '

I'm a child. It feels hopeless.

◇◆◇

After all the troubles I've been through, My body feels a bit better now, so I tried to stand up even if I'm trembling.

"I can do it..."

She stood up shaking.

"I did stand earlier."

'Still. Being in a small body, feels like my soul is trying to fit in a small shell.'

It feels compressing and heavy or maybe this is just a side effect from the accident of the water fountain.