Chapter 16: Everyone has their own different perspective

"How dare you touch me you peasant!"

A noble man's yell can be heard in the middle of the crowd.

A young child tried to go inside the crowd to see what's happening.

When she almost got in the middle, She heard a familiar quavering voice.

"....P-please I beg you mercy."

Seeing the person trembling and kneeling continuously, she realized something.

Her heart shattered into pieces seeing him begging in front of the crowd.

The man who was kneeling was her father.

The one who took care of her when her mother died.

With tears flowing in her eyes, she quickly rushed to him.

"Father, What happened?"

"My daughter, why are you here?" With jolt movement and a shocked face, he replied.

She held his warm hands as she looked up at the noble man who had a fumed expression.

"Aha!"

The noble man raised his eyebrows and sneered.

"You have a pretty daughter. How about you sell her in your place?"

"No, I'd rather die."

Father replied as he tried to push me away.

"Grace my daughter, get out of here!"

"Father, I won't."

She didn't let go of his hand but her neighbors pulled her out of his reach.

After that scenario, she didn't see her father again.

She was inside a small hut made of straw with no one to take care of.

'Father where are you? I miss you.'

With the help of her neighbors, they gave her a piece of bread to eat for the night.

"Where is my father, sister?" She asked one of the neighbors who visited her.

"You'll never get to see him again."

The young child didn't understand what her neighbors meant at that time since she was just a child. But after she woke up in the morning, she was brought together with her neighbors to gather at the center of the neighborhood, where a big stage was placed.

There the young child saw her father being tied up and with his knee pointed on the ground.

Her father was being dragged towards the big blade by a person who was wearing a black robe attire.

"Fa-Father!"

She shouted and her father seemed to notice her.

She ran towards him but her neighbor stopped her.

In her very own eyes, she saw her father's head flying being sliced by a blade of a guillotine.

His blood splattered everywhere.

Everyone who was in the area was looking as if it was just normal.

The person who wears a black robe picks up his head and puts it in a black bag.

There was a mourn in the crowd.

"He had a child right? What would happen to her now? Poor child."