Chapter 3: I'm in a different world

I think the priest is now spewing nonsense.

"Goddess Olivia was the one who raised and founded the continent of Raiven."

"Eh?"

Even if I can't move my body, I chuckled. I can't believe he made a corny joke.

"Mister, don't just joke around. We are on the continent of Asia."

"Young miss," He looked at me seriously. "I think you are still confused about your surroundings, have some rest then recover and wait since your family is coming in two days. Rest assured the temple is safe and we can help you recover faster."

"........"

I spaced out, then I looked at him back.

"I see, thank you."

"Then I, the priest, will leave now. Just ring the bell if you need something." After the priest spoke those words, he left me in my room confused and blank.

There's probably something wrong with these people.

"Wait what? How can I ring a bell when I can't even move?"

Did the priest forget that I can't move? Although he saw me move my head, I can't move my lower body!

The lady left no choice. She can't touch the bell or what. She felt helpless and her head was starting to dizzy. She felt tired again so she closed her eyes for more time.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

She opened her eyes and she realized that she dozed off for a moment. Her saliva was starting to dry and crystalized on her chin.

"The bell, right. He said if I ring the bell a servant will come."

I think my left arm is starting to feel tingly again and thankfully, I can see the bell beside me. It was on the table and it was very close to my bed. After the tingling effect, I can feel my left arm numbing.

She tried to move her hands and thankfully, she did it.

"just a bit more..."

She moves slowly until it reaches the table.

Tap, Tap Tack!

Her left hand kept tapping and touching, trying to reach the bell since the table was a bit higher than her bed and she couldn't see the bell perfectly. She can only see the tip of the handle of the bell.

Clack!!

Her hand touched something metal with a bit of rust and she could tell that it was literally the bell that she's touching. She then picked it up with the last of her strength.

kling! kling! kling! Cling!

I rang the bell four times and after fifteen seconds, another woman with a strange outfit came into my room.

"What can I do to you, young miss?"

"You maid, what's this place?" My face feels so tired because of the energy I used to rung the bell. The bell was pretty heavy too.

She looks at me with surprise. She must be wondering why I didn't know about this place.

"This place is a temple of Kal'al at the continent of Raiven."

I can't help but to agape and be shocked.

'Where the hell I am?'

"So..... You know what happened to me?"

'Please don't say that I lost my body or damaged my brain. A little fracture is okay I guess?'

"Young miss, according to the coachman that brings you here, you fell to the water fountain. That's why when you arrived here, you were soaked in water." She replied confidently.

Since when did I fall into a water fountain?

"....."

.....Wait, this scene is quite familiar.

"Young miss, you were bedridden for 4 days, it's a miracle you woke up." She added.

I was even more surprised since I still remember the fresh feeling of getting hit by a car. My body was still weak even after that so-called priest healed me. Although I can talk now and move my head from left to right at 180°

"Wait..........."

Hold on.

I tried to raise both of my hands and I could feel my arms were quivering.

"Young miss, you must not force yourself to do that. You're still in the middle of recovering."

The servant warned me but I ignored her.

"Just shut up."

I'm a dominant right hand so I have more strength in my right hand, so lemme raise it a bit more slowly-

A bit more and.......

. . . . . . .

"Huh?!"

When my hand was fully raised, I saw a small hand like the hand of a teenage girl.

'What the-?? This small hand is clearly not mine!'

I moved my hand again. This time, I moved it down and touched my body.

"It's all small........"

"Is something wrong young miss??" The servant asked me as she was getting closer.

"Wh-Who am I? What's my name." I eagerly asked her.

'This small body is definitely not mine, my boobs are all gone!'

"Young miss, you are Sabrina Collins of Elsteel Family."

". . ."

"Young miss? You look horrible, are you okay?"

I can't do this anymore. This world is insane. No wonder the other maid called me "Collin" before.

"M-mirror, give me some mirror. "

"Please wait a moment." The servant then moves to the center of the room; pulls off the fabric, then she grabbed a mirror that was big as an adult man.

"Wait, wait!" I shouted. "I needed a pocket mirror, not that giant one."

"Oh, if that's what you requested."

The servant paused, then she searched for something in her pocket and then, "Here young Miss, the mirror."

I raised my right hand slowly as the servant approaches my lying body and she give me the small mirror, but when I look at it,

"A beautiful lady with a rare black hair as black as the night sky and eyes as the crimson blood."

I can't help but to blabber.

"Are you describing yourself, young miss?"

'Oh my god, how can this be?'

There's no doubt about it, this appearance.

'This body is the soon to be villainess in the novel!'

As if waking up in a different body is not enough and now I'm one of the villains in the story <Protect me, Kyle>

And the worst part is I read that novel before I died and besides, my bosom friend gave me that!

'Darn it. What should I do?'