Chapter 11: Bathroom ||

"Ehhh?! A basin?"

Not to brag, but I've never experienced it before.

'In my previous life, I only used shower or a dip in a barrel.'

"Young miss, let me help you take off your undergarments and clothes." Carrie, moves closer to the young lady touching and moving the clothes she wore.

With the servant's words, she suddenly became flustered.

"What?! No! I can wash up on my own." She said while being embarrassed.

"That would be troublesome. If you do it alone, It'll be hard." Carrie rejected it.

".... I can do it!!"

Her cheeks became red like her eyes.

"Shhhhh, don't be shy young miss. This lowly servant won't bite or make fun of you."

"Sheesh, I can really do it."

She still stubbornly insisted.

"You can, but your body can't."

". . . ."

....What did Carrie say?

'It can't be what I thought right......?'

"You have a small body, young miss, you can't do it alone." Carrie added.

'Gosh. That terrified me.'

Maybe that was just my imagination.

"Geeez, fine....."

The young lady gave up to the servant and she started to strip herself infront of Carrie.

After she's naked, Carrie helps her move inside the large basin. It was like a mini swimming pool.

○↛ after a minutes ↚○

"Hummmmmnggh."

Carrie hums while washing the hair of the young lady.

In Carrie's perspective, a small skinny young lady whose ears were red was in front of her.

It's clear that the young lady was embarrassed.

Despite being a child, this small body is so delicate and beautiful.

'It has a perfect curve, and a smooth skin as white white as a porcelain doll. How can a villain be pretty?'

"Young miss," While Carrie was rinsing her hair, she said. "I'll call another servant for the massage."

"No need. I'm okay, just wash me."

"As the young miss' request."

◇◆◇

"I'll call another servant since we'll be dressing you as beautiful as the princess of the north." Carrie proudly said while she was busy grooming me inside the dressing room.

"That wouldn't be a bad idea, Miss Carrie."

"M-my god!" Carrie's complexion suddenly became white. "Don't use formality on me young miss!!"

"My bad. That was a mistake."

Carrie then goes out of the dressing room for a moment to call someone then she comes back to dress me again.

Way back in my past life, I actually used formality to everyone since it's a sign of respect and good morality.

I forgot that I'm already dead and not in that world.

'But did I really die?'

Even if I forgot something from my previous life, my soul would remember it for me.

Inside this story, I think it's medieval. I actually don't know what medieval is since I just read the novel.

'All I knew was that medieval times are old and historical.'

In the medieval period, royalty existed. Means that a King, Queen, Prince, Princess existed. Also, every human in this world has a rank.

From peasant or commoner to a high noble ranking.

'Let's just say it like that since I failed history classes.'

"Young miss, please stand up. We're gonna put this corset on you."

"Yeah sure." I stood up and let her put the corset on me.

"I've arrived, Carrie." The servant who was called by Carrie came in just in time.

She also brought a fancy dress with her.

"Oh, come here help me." Carrie replied to the other servant while dressing me.

I looked at the servant that just came in and I smiled at her.

"I'll be in your care. What's your name?"

She looked at me with a seething face and glared at me.

"It's Grace." She answered without formality.

It's pretty obvious. I think she hates my face. She also has an irritated look.

'It's clear that she hated me.'

I hope she wont hold a grudge or hurt me.

'I mean, I'm still a child, and a noble so she probably won't I guess....'

Tack clack!

She walks faster towards us.

"Here."

She then handed the dress to Carrie.

"Don't be rude Grace, she's a noble child." Carrie told her and grabbed the dress that was on Grace's hand.

"She's just a child and without the title of 'noble' she's nothing." Grace said without any shame.

I think she said that since she's talking about a child; a human with no awareness yet.

But I'm a college girl who just got into a child's body. She probably thought that I didn't know what she said.

'She looks stupid.'

Whatever, this is gonna be a disaster. I really wonder what a vicious servant like her can do.

'It's ok as long as she doesn't hurt me.'

How wonderful and scary at the same time.

She can also be a great pawn though.